Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AlanCamelonfan...........think you should stop and have a good look at yourself................your on here gloating to the Kilsyth supporters on how well your team played on sat, when you should listen the guys agreeing with some of your points and wishing you good luck............respect is the word you should take on board, as your not the best team in the juniors, never have been or ever will be imo.

I'm not even going to start on your comment about us, as you know the score when you play us..............you go away with your tail(s) between your legs and sulk like a baby and complain about referees, etc, as they cost you the game................pot kettle black my friend, now run along back into your hole and give these guys a break.

Best of luck Kilsyth, as said before, you played good football in pre-season and you can't be a shite team when your sitting 3rd in your league.

HTG

Cheers mate. He's obviously another keyboard warrior.

AlanCamelonfan...........think you should stop and have a good look at yourself................your on here gloating to the Kilsyth supporters on how well your team played on sat, when you should listen the guys agreeing with some of your points and wishing you good luck............respect is the word you should take on board, as your not the best team in the juniors, never have been or ever will be imo.

I'm not even going to start on your comment about us, as you know the score when you play us..............you go away with your tail(s) between your legs and sulk like a baby and complain about referees, etc, as they cost you the game................pot kettle black my friend, now run along back into your hole and give these guys a break.

Best of luck Kilsyth, as said before, you played good football in pre-season and you can't be a shite team when your sitting 3rd in your league.

HTG

well said m8, the way he was going on its as if he's never disagreed with refs decisions before, but you've just let us know different, camelon were always going to agree with the ref as most of the decisions went their way, as we said before we didn't help ourselves going down to 10 men with one of our players getting sent off for foul and abusive language towards the ref, which I may add is the second time he has done it this season, red carded at Cumnock for the same thing, didn't matter then as we won that game, we'll disagree all day long but anyway game is over and we move on, best of luck to lithgae for the season too

Maybe they just go along with you just rather than arguing, Probably secretly thinking your talking crap. You said i'm the only camelon fan who said that did you not see jaydees post did you not see DRS post. Were you talking to the camelon fans the ones that say we are going to get a doing every week before the balls even been kicked.

Their was a nice wee old man coming in the gate he had Kilsyth beat before yous had kicked a ball. Same idea.

Sums up up alancamelonfan; where were you educated,if indeed you were, when do you use the word THEIR and the word THERE.

Looking forward to Saturday. Huge game. How far is the nearest pub from the ground? Haven't been before.

We have a few hostelries within walking distance(5 or so minutes). There's the coachman hotel, the park foot social club, the broch. Definitely a big game for both teams. Largs are the team to beat and we need to bounce back from Saturday.

Looking forward to Saturday. Huge game. How far is the nearest pub from the ground? Haven't been before.[/quote

Big game on sat. We need to bounce back. Largs playing really well and deservedly sit top of the table. Looking forward to it.

No matter what pub you go to you will be made most welcome in the same way as we always are in Largs!

Lithgybh seeing how ive never seen u post before f**k off

You haven't seen me post coz i only focus on my own team, so take the hint & run along little child.

Btw, swearing isn't big & certainly isn't clever........only ever gets you into trouble.

HTG

You haven't seen me post coz i only focus on my own team, so take the hint & run along little child.

Btw, swearing isn't big & certainly isn't clever........only ever gets you into trouble.

HTG

I think you should report the post to the mod lithgy like he likes to do...

HTG

You mean your 9 posts 3 of which is on this. two were back in 2014 asking another club what time their kick off was as you werent getting back to lithgy in time. Get lost.

You mean your 9 posts 3 of which is on this. two were back in 2014 asking another club what time their kick off was as you werent getting back to lithgy in time. Get lost.

are you for real, do you just troll everybody's posts and think, Al have a go at him as well, your team won, enjoy it, wouldn't like to see who you annoy when you lose, now take the hint and beat it!

Archived