Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for camelon. Camelon were excellent first half 2 pens for jamie glasgow and then david grant made it 3-0. Kilsyth man sent off must have said something. Looked like a sulking kid when he threw ball away and shown a red. A min into second half gary wright scored a peach. Then we seemed to stop playing kilsyth got a goal back with a pen. Kilsyth supporters having go at ref only fault i would say is not booking for fouls but did for mouthing. The number 18 running right into keeper and was shocking. Number 3 and 5 having a go at linesman in last minute of game not sure what about or what difference it would make was a disgrace. For me if i was kilsyth manager petulance and discipline cost them big time today. Aswell as a strong first half camelon performance

Can't disagree more with Alancamelonfan. The referee and his assistants were a joke, and ruined what could've been a great tie.

Right from the word go, Kilsyth as a team were up against it, from the match officials, not the Camelon team.

Yeah, they came out the traps from the off, but the two penalties were as soft as they come!! I've got a fairly strong feeling Kilsyth should've been awarded a free kick on the build up to both penalties. Funny how that hasn't been remembered lol!!!

As for the bulk of the chances, they were coming from Kilsyth. Camelon weren't in the game often. The sending off was was diabolical and lacked any common sense from the official. The boy was mearly frustrated (like many adults playing the game) and commented on a poor decision in frustration. He had his back to the referee and for all the ref knew, it could've been aimed at anyone or anything!!

Absolute incompetence from a poor referee!!

That was the end of the game for Kilsyth and they'd have been aswell going up the road for an early Saturday night, as the ref was clearly favouring one team, and the tie was over. Heads down, and team moral gone!!!

Fair play to Camelon. They put the chances away that were given to them, and scored a cracker in the 2nd half, but the tie was well over by then. A farcical cup tie in the end.

Good luck to the guys in the next round!!

Can't disagree more with Alancamelonfan. The referee and his assistants were a joke, and ruined what could've been a great tie.

Right from the word go, Kilsyth as a team were up against it, from the match officials, not the Camelon team.

Yeah, they came out the traps from the off, but the two penalties were as soft as they come!! I've got a fairly strong feeling Kilsyth should've been awarded a free kick on the build up to both penalties. Funny how that hasn't been remembered lol!!!

As for the bulk of the chances, they were coming from Kilsyth. Camelon weren't in the game often. The sending off was was diabolical and lacked any common sense from the official. The boy was mearly frustrated (like many adults playing the game) and commented on a poor decision in frustration. He had his back to the referee and for all the ref knew, it could've been aimed at anyone or anything!!

Absolute incompetence from a poor referee!!

That was the end of the game for Kilsyth and they'd have been aswell going up the road for an early Saturday night, as the ref was clearly favouring one team, and the tie was over. Heads down, and team moral gone!!!

Fair play to Camelon. They put the chances away that were given to them, and scored a cracker in the 2nd half, but the tie was well over by then. A farcical cup tie in the end.

Good luck to the guys in the next round!!

Wow!!!

I'm assuming you've been on the ale trying to drown your sorrows Coyle, because this is complete nonsense. All 3 penalties were stonewallers, the boy Easton said "f*ck you, f*ck off & ya f*cking p***k" ALL directed at the ref. Therefore it's a straight red for foul and abusive language. Two very clumsy challenges and a stupid petulant wee boy meant it was the end of the game for Kilsyth, not the refs fault.

Great finish from Gary Wright, a suberb solo goal from David Grant and 2 well taken penalties from Jamie Glasgow had the game sewn up with well over half an hour to go, a good days work from the Camelon boys. All the best to Kilsyth for the rest of their season.

The first penalty was a stick on, the defender swiped the standing leg away and the second was also a clear pen. Not sure how its the refs fault if Rangers players are giving away silly fouls in their own box.

Didnt hear what the Kilsyth player said to get sent off but calling the ref a fucking bawbag after he was shown the red probably didnt help his cause. ;)

Camelon had it done and dusted in 46 minutes and then shut up shop for a very deserved win.

The first penalty, no arguements, the second I thought was very, very soft and if not given nobody would have complained, but after the first penalty and the the way the Ref was officiating....Well, he gave it. Our player was daft to speak back to the Ref, frustrated cos it wasn't a free kick in the first place. Once we were down to 10 we were def up against it. Unfortunately Camelon scored 5 mins into second half and game def gone. Very disappointed as we gave Camelon easy goals. Last 30 mins played a lot better, unlucky with a few chances, Paul hit the bar, Welchy shot over and Joe's shot just wide. Good luck to Camelon in the next round and rest of the season. We just need to focus on the league, Largs at home next week.

let's get one thing straight too start with ,camelon's two pens were stonewallers,daft clumsy challenges both were !

The turning point in the game was when easton was through on goal and should have scored to make it 2-1,he didnt,then proceeded to let himself and teamates down by getting sent for arguing about a daft hand ball ,abused ref-off,camelon then went up an scored another,the fourth was an absolute peach,we got a goal back,made a few chances,but left ourselves to much to do,thought number 8 for camelon was best man on the park.

good luck to camelon in the next round.

From my point of view the penalties were both fouls on Camelon players however like Coyle said Kilsyth players were fouled in the build up to them. The only person that heard what Easton said was the ref, he couldnt wait to send him off. Camelon won the game but we didnt play badly.

Kilsyth were the better team and had more of the ball, however Camelon looked more dangerous on the break.

Silly sending off...and should know better. These days refs have never played the game so don't understand the frustrations of players. It was never a handball in the first place leading up to it.

First pen I didn't see however been told it was a stonewall. 2nd was very soft. Ref was already pointing at the spot before he tackled.

Linesman was quick to wave his flag for Kilsyth offside and "shoulder" charge, but wasn't so quick when your keeper took a swipe at our striker.

All in all, 2 pens wasted the game. We didn't take our chances and Camelon did. I expected more from Camelon to be honest and don't think they will go much further in the competition.

Kilsyth were the better team and had more of the ball, however Camelon looked more dangerous on the break.

Silly sending off...and should know better. These days refs have never played the game so don't understand the frustrations of players. It was never a handball in the first place leading up to it.

First pen I didn't see however been told it was a stonewall. 2nd was very soft. Ref was already pointing at the spot before he tackled.

Linesman was quick to wave his flag for Kilsyth offside and "shoulder" charge, but wasn't so quick when your keeper took a swipe at our striker.

All in all, 2 pens wasted the game. We didn't take our chances and Camelon did. I expected more from Camelon to be honest and don't think they will go much further in the competition.

Don't know why you thought Kilsyth were the better team it was a half each. Kilsyth had one shot in the first half. I thought the ref had a really good game. I think though the west teams all seem to have this run up to the ref and constant whining attitude. I've been to Dunipace games and seen the same thing last season from Bellshill and in pre-season from Maryhill. As Jaydee said its not the refs fault if your guys put in clumsy challenges in the box. I think the ref got the major decisions spot on other than for me he should have booked a few more kilsyth boys for the challenges. The one where the boy completely took out the keeper was a disgrace. He had the ball in his hands and decided to keep on running at least 10 yards to him. For me he should have been sent off for that was delibrate. As I said your manager should look at some of your players attitudes and discipline as for me that was a major factor in Kilsyth losing the game not the ref.

Don't know why you thought Kilsyth were the better team it was a half each. Kilsyth had one shot in the first half. I thought the ref had a really good game. I think though the west teams all seem to have this run up to the ref and constant whining attitude. I've been to Dunipace games and seen the same thing last season from Bellshill and in pre-season from Maryhill. As Jaydee said its not the refs fault if your guys put in clumsy challenges in the box. I think the ref got the major decisions spot on other than for me he should have booked a few more kilsyth boys for the challenges. The one where the boy completely took out the keeper was a disgrace. He had the ball in his hands and decided to keep on running at least 10 yards to him. For me he should have been sent off for that was delibrate. As I said your manager should look at some of your players attitudes and discipline as for me that was a major factor in Kilsyth losing the game not the ref.

So you didn't see the trip from your keeper then?? That just got missed?

If you read my post and not the bits you feel like reading, I only had a go at the ref the sending off and not having a bit of common sense. People can break a leg and not be booked but if you swear it's s straight red. That to me is a bit silly!

Again, read my post properly, Kilsyth had more of the ball in both halls. You looked dangerous on the break. You say we only had one chance but I can count 2 or 3 in the first half..how many saves did big Andy have to make in the Kilsyth goal?

I am not disputing you deserved to go through, we let our selves down but you are not as good as you make yourselves out to be..I was disappointed in the great east team.

Only someone who wasnt actually at the game would think Kilsyth were the better team, Camelon bossed it until they went 4 up and then stopped as there was nothing to play against, this let Kilsyth back in but there was no chance at all of Camelon being on the wrong end of the result yesterday after the first 12 seconds.

Yes the keeper kicked out but that was after the same player had steamrollered him, if the ref had done his job and sent the guy off then there would have been no issue.

...who has said Camelon were a great east team? They turned up and easily turned over a piss poor west team.

You had one chance with the boy one on one with the keeper and the rest were all crosses or miles wide. Big Keeper didn't have anything to save because they all went in the back of the net.

Your point on ref booking for challenges was all the kilsyth boys so you would have had more boys off the park. If it wasn't so late in the game 3 and 5 should have been off aswell for their antics at the linesman. A disgrace for any level of football as should the number 18 for the complete charge on the keeper

DRS has said about the keeper kick out.

As DRS also said who made out camelon were the great east team. We played well on the day and if we played like that every week we would be a better position than we are now. If anything Kilsyth were the disappointment first half. Also bet you didn't spot the number 11 early in the first half after the pen was in the box with his back to jordan and he was away to dive to the ground when jordan touched his back but because jordan had backed off he didn't.

Good luck to Kilsyth for the rest of the season as I'm sure they are a better team than they showed yesterday.

Whitevanman u can fuk off, don't ruin this thread like u do others, as for drs, have u been to many Kilsyth games this season, piss poor u said? Away ye go ya p***k, take it you missed the goalie trying to stamp on Paul mcbride, when 4 nil up, idiot

Archived