Broxburn Athletic 15/16

spur yb

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Shirra - possibly the best centre mid in the east juniors IMO.

Criticised for everything and anything by a lot of Rose fans not so long ago.

Totally agree on both parts - personally could never understand why some Rose fans seemed to think otherwise.

I can only think is that with the depth and quality we have at centre midfield that some have their own preferences on the best combination.

Never had a bad word to say about the wee fella,works his arse off and never hides,cracking player.

Correct

Well where do I start.

At the beginning I suppose, Went along to Broxburn expecting a decent game of Football but what I witnessed was a game full of incredible decisions and stop start Football. Sauchie somehow were given a penalty when one of the players fell over his feet. A player seemed to be sent off but still Eleven players were on the park.Broxburn awarded a goal when the ball to me had never ever went over the line. No Linesman and a total nightmare of a Referee. The Football???? Neither team had a chance to play any Football due to possibly the worst official I've witnessed in a game of Football. Is it possible for me to check if games have linesman? Or better still a Referee.

The Ref was poor the day for both sides although no linesman again isn't helping his cause.

Main concern for me is the last 2 defeats the boys just havenae been at the races,only my opinion but don't seem to be getting the best out of youngy at left back.for me he is our best player and the middle of the park seems to be our biggest problem

• 2 weeks later...

canny say I'm surprised,yet again zero common sense[/quote

I know it's a silly rule but they have to be consistent we have had 2 players done for it in the last couple off years and they don't want to be bending the rules for other teams

• 1 month later...

Archived