Broxburn Athletic 15/16

spur yb

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gogsy when the Broxburn player moves to the side of the player if you look both his feet seem to be on the ground telling me no contact but I'm just going on the video and maybe guy's at the game thought different.

I was the player that made the tackle, I did go to make the challenge then realised how high my boot was and pulled out the challenge completely. I never made any contact with the player hence my reaction when the ref sent me off. I hope the club will appeal or even the ref realises he got it wrong. A few of the Kelty players were good enough to say to the ref that he was wrong also. Hopefully common sense prevails, if not I'm likely to miss the Linlithgow game and the Scottish cup.

Yes the ref is one of the good ones.

Think most people there thought a caution would have sufficed.

Your big centre half was having a good game until he mistimed his challenge as well.

Best wishes with the appeal.

Posted from mobile

To be fair the fist pump did Kelbie no favours, red was out seconds after he did it, even if the ref is always about him at all his games.

what's your number 8's name?the lad seemed to be everywhere the day,cracking player

Archived