World Famous Dundee United v Aberdeen, 2 Aug 2015

I really can't see past a classy United win here against an overrated Dons side. A 3-0 destruction like the opening game of last year would be lovely, but I'm going to plump for a solid 2-0.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even when I post saying you will win you pish your breeks.

You signed a player today and there was more analysis on me than him in the posts about it.

Utd fans are ruffled.

I wouldnt say people were ruffled by you, they are bored by your constant dribbling of shite. You are attracted to uniteds threads like a moth to a flame

Even when I post saying you will win you pish your breeks.

You signed a player today and there was more analysis on me than him in the posts about it.

Utd fans are ruffled.

It's just fucking weird. Follow Deeboy's path. You're not even a bad poster, it's just the fact you feel the need to post every single day in a united thread.

It's just fucking weird. Follow Deeboy's path. You're not even a bad poster, it's just the fact you feel the need to post every single day in a united thread.

When Dundee made signings this season and last our thread was chocka with DABs (and St Mirren fans for some reason) analysing them. Not my fault your gaffer has waited til the las possible minute to make his signings hence you've got my input in a batch.

If it doesn't bother you just ignore it.

4-0 the Dons with us fielding our u20 team. Might even start Langfield for a laugh.

No, please do.

A few weeks ago, I was fairly depressed by our chances, but Jackie has made some good signings, coming after he said he wasn't going to bring anyone else in.

Beat Aberdeen last time, so no fears this time.

We now have a keeper who can kick. Defenders who can pass a ball. Midfielders who can pass a ball, and plenty of options up top. Happy.

Predicted team (with the chance that Bodul might replace one of the AM trio)...

250715195906.png

No, please do.

A few weeks ago, I was fairly depressed by our chances, but Jackie has made some good signings, coming after he said he wasn't going to bring anyone else in.

Beat Aberdeen last time, so no fears this time.

We now have a keeper who can kick. Defenders who can pass a ball. Midfielders who can pass a ball, and plenty of options up top. Happy.

Predicted team (with the chance that Bodul might replace one of the AM trio)...

250715195906.png

That but with Darko in for Telfer.

Utd will win this, maybe by two goals. Dons will be in recovery mode after the gruelling cross continents flight, they'll also have an eye on the return leg against the Kazzers.

I'm going, to laugh at the various ultra groups and 'away days lads' - this fixture is veritable feast for teh lolz.

Utd will win this, maybe by two goals. Dons will be in recovery mode after the gruelling cross continents flight, they'll also have an eye on the return leg against the Kazzers.

I'm going, to laugh at the various ultra groups and 'away days lads' - this fixture is veritable feast for teh lolz.

That's a good point. Just looked it up - it's a bloody 10 hour flight to the back end of Kazakhstan.

That's a good point. Just looked it up - it's a bloody 10 hour flight to the back end of Kazakhstan.

Bloke in my work is going - flys out Wednesday and home on Saturday. Only needs a hotel room Thursday night. Rest of the time is flying or waiting in airports.

Archived