James Glen Memorial Trophy (Kilbirnie tournament)

glensmad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow's games :-

Largs Thistle v Renfrew (1pm)

Kilbirnie Ladeside v Rutherglen Glencairn (final)(3pm)

It's a repeat of last year's final, which Ladeside won on a penalty shoot-out. Looking forward to another good afternoon, although we won't be anywhere near full strength unfortunately.

Tomorrow's games :-

Largs Thistle v Renfrew (1pm)

Kilbirnie Ladeside v Rutherglen Glencairn (final)(3pm)

It's a repeat of last year's final, which Ladeside won on a penalty shoot-out. Looking forward to another good afternoon, although we won't be anywhere near full strength unfortunately.

I might head down tomorrow for a nosey at this .

Not near full strength do I hear you say glensmad?

What's wrong are you whittling it down to only 26 players tomorrow?:)

COTM

I might head down tomorrow for a nosey at this .

Not near full strength do I hear you say glensmad?

What's wrong are you whittling it down to only 26 players tomorrow?:)

COTM

Lol, difficult when you only have 18 signed players, and 7 of them aren't available. ;-)

Lol, difficult when you only have 18 signed players, and 7 of them aren't available. ;-)

here we go again same shite every year , not enough players , injured , holiday , still drunk , or can't be arsed going , just get on with it and stop moaning , it's the same for everyone

here we go again same shite every year , not enough players , injured , holiday , still drunk , or can't be arsed going , just get on with it and stop moaning , it's the same for everyone

Lol, he's back, look who's finally remembered his password just as other posters disappear, funny that eh ? You have more IDs on here than we have signed players, lol. ;-)

Of course it's the same for everyone, but that doesn't stop me just saying we are missing players today, as I'm sure Kilbirnie will be too. It really isn't the issue you're trying to make it into.

Of course, we could do what your team do and sign up 500 players then spit out the ones we don't want when the season starts...

Archived