FOA Parrs Fans

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pars fans banter is utter honking just like there club there messiah leishman an there creepy creepy mascot will hopefully get wht is coming to your club again.. If your club dont get promoted this season enjoy going bust next haha;)

Pars fans banter is utter honking just like there club there messiah leishman an there creepy creepy mascot will hopefully get wht is coming to your club again.. If your club dont get promoted this season enjoy going bust next haha;)

Have you just trolled yourself?

Hawhawhaw, gret bantor.

D.A.F.c you seem rattled mate just saying wht everyone is think my good fellow will be the laughing stock scottish football soon enough whn your horrible billy big baws club is no more. The fact your joking about ripping local businesses of show wht a horrible lot you an your team are tbh you may win the league this year but karma will get your mob in the end;)

D.A.F.c you seem rattled mate just saying wht everyone is think my good fellow will be the laughing stock scottish football soon enough whn your horrible billy big baws club is no more. The fact your joking about ripping local businesses of show wht a horrible lot you an your team are tbh you may win the league this year but karma will get your mob in the end;)

I love posts like this that take what a single fan of a club has said, twisted it a bit, then tried to claim it is 100% representative of the entire fan base and the club itself.

I'm sure you have great insights in to finances of the club, so I assume the answer to this question won't be "yooz ur spendin muney uz dnt huv!", so how are the club going to 'be no more' soon?

I hardly think we'll be the laughing stock of Scottish football. Folk would have to be aware and care for that to happen.

Incidentally I think karma has already gotten us, unless you missed our laughable efforts last season? You know, the one in League 1, which we were in after successive (fully deserved in all senses) relegations and a humiliating playoff hiding.

Archived