East Stirlingshire Thread 2015/16

I seen Mad Bill a few weeks ago says he's banned from Ochilview. Still some boy.

Should keep this thread ticking over for a few days.

Not appeared at a Shire game since last October, sure he follows Dunipace now.

The Shire are playing the MIGHTY City at Meadowbank in a friendly on Wednesday, 7.45pm k.o.

Somebody told me the other day that the Shire have been spending unheard of amounts of cash in the summer..

We've been playing our pre-season friendlies like Sunday League games. All they're for is to blow away all the cobwebs and to get formations etc working. Having said that, we played the Stirlingshire Cup Final at nearer 100% probs coz there was some silverware up for grabs. Still just a glorified friendly though. We've also had players taking their hols too. Better now than when the competitive games start next w/e. The guys look really fit and well. Ross Gilmour's injury was a blow though.

New tactic from the Shire this season I reckon

Keep cards close to chest, reveal absolutely nothing and come out surprising everybody come August the 8th

Pink strips and world class signings, Mad Bill the manager

The Shire are playing the MIGHTY City at Meadowbank in a friendly on Wednesday, 7.45pm k.o.

Somebody told me the other day that the Shire have been spending unheard of amounts of cash in the summer..

Shire don't spend money. They don't have money

Archived