Alan Stubbs - uneducated coach

Also love how Stubbs is looking to replicate the quality of the pre playoff trip to la manga. How'd that go for them then?

Also love how Stubbs is looking to replicate the quality of the pre playoff trip to la manga. How'd that go for them then?

^^^^replicating posts

Surely not!

Going by the RV's Twitter, he appears to search for key words on news articles so he can tag a club/manager/coach.

Whether this is for self-promotion or leisure, it doesn't look like he digs any deeper than key words from a news report.

I'm not saying Hibs' approach is good or bad, as I don't know what they are doing and I don't think RV does either.

I'm also not denying RV's knowledge/claims, but most of his jabs at clubs look like click-baiting for his company.

His official website lists him as being an 'Expert Coach of Periodisation / Football Braining' - I just thought that was worth a mention.

'Football Braining' sounds like something a John Hughes would offer you as he giggled like a child.

'Periodisation' is something that Griffiths should learn to do. #KingDomOfBanter#

While he seems to be well respected as a conditioning coach he also seems to suffer from "arrogant loudmouth Dutch syndrome"

This was illustrated pretty well when he was overlooked for the Wales top job after Gary Speed passed away.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/24/raymond-verheijen-resigns-wales

It's quite clear from the interview he's planning on hammering them.

No-one I know does like working to the maximum heart rate.[/size]

Doesn't sound like video analysis to me. And why would you need the heat for that?

Depends on what kind of videos they are watching...

What Verheijen is advocating is exactly what Celtic is doing under Deila - you pretty much only train with the ball instead of doing the old-school running. Verheijen also said that Neil Lennon is incompetent based on the preseason training at Bolton btw.

Hammering from a very poor Wigan vindicated this guys comments?

TBF apparently Hertz were unlucky in their narrow defeats in the last week to Dumbarton and Stirling Albion. They might beat Jossies Giants tonight though at least

I think so.

What Verheijen is advocating is exactly what Celtic is doing under Deila -

Ooft. Certainly an approach to avoid then given the absolutely woeful job Deila has done.

Archived