Germany and Poland game NEED TICKETS!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a ticket for the Germany game from my pal who is a member but is away on holiday. I've only been to 4 Scotland games in my entire life and I am sitting wearing an England top as I type. Cant stand the tartan army but chance to see the world champions in action isn't to be sniffed at.

I've got a ticket for the Germany game from my pal who is a member but is away on holiday. I've only been to 4 Scotland games in my entire life and I am sitting wearing an England top as I type. Cant stand the tartan army but chance to see the world champions in action isn't to be sniffed at.

Off you f*ck

^^^^ Still greetin and holding grudges against people who had nothing to do wae ra peepul's club going down the tubes ^^^

Surprised you got any bites there

I didn't receive any tickets in the post today. Do you think that delivery should have gone to you?

No, that delivery didn't come to me, so the SFA didn't fucking tell me anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived