The Dale in the Tayside and Bathgate Premier League

TheGothClock

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recent rumour I have heard today McLeod will be signing with Bathgate. He doesn't want to sign with Armadale because they only have two decent players from a reliable source

Do you know mean doesn't want to sign for Bathgate cause they only have two decent supporters , from a reliable source

Armadildo has some good sources like .lets see - Andy Cunningham Bathgate assistant , ehhh wrong - Robbie feenie away ti Broxburn/ fauldhouse / the moon ..ehhhh wrong .darren Dalrymple away ti Broxburn/sauchie/Bo'ness ehh wrong .bathgate would beat dale ,ehhhh wrong .Aye yiv got some top sources rite enough .hink everybodies runnin scared off the dale

Scared off the Dale your goalie couldn't catch the cold

you been buyin a book o patter . I thought he made a good save near the end off the game ..seemed to hold it .or did wan o Yir sources tell yi otherwise .i herd a rumour that the Bathgate goalies comin ti the dale wi two Broxburn players (dinny tell provan)

you been buyin a book o patter . I thought he made a good save near the end off the game ..seemed to hold it .or did wan o Yir sources tell yi otherwise .i herd a rumour that the Bathgate goalies comin ti the dale wi two Broxburn players (dinny tell provan)

Which 2 Broxburn players would that be? I would be surprised if any of them would want to drop a division.

Which 2 Broxburn players would that be? I would be surprised if any of them would want to drop a division.

might be dropping a division for a season ..but a big step up in class ,

Anyway the bookies have Broxburn favourites for relegation ,and after the other nights game you can see how .

Not sure how much you can read into a teams chances after one pre-season friendly, and that applies to all teams (Armadale, Bathgate or Broxburn). Squads are still trying to get fit, getting up to match pace and looking to add to their players at this time.

You'll have a better idea of teams chances after a few competitive league games so no point in getting over excited or under whelmed just yet.

Not sure how much you can read into a teams chances after one pre-season friendly, and that applies to all teams (Armadale, Bathgate or Broxburn). Squads are still trying to get fit, getting up to match pace and looking to add to their players at this time.

You'll have a better idea of teams chances after a few competitive league games so no point in getting over excited or under whelmed just yet.

well said and welcome to this totally unbiased thread . Dale got a challenging match TOMORRA against Dunfermline u20 ,let us see how close to the pace the boys are ,or far away as the case may be .

Dale have no chance of promoting can't defend and can't score goals so no chance. Bathgates defence was solid last night

Bathgate defence was solid but lost 2 Goals Armadale canny score goals but scored 2 your getting a wee bit mixed up

Scared off the Dale your goalie couldn't catch the cold

Who need's entertainment on TV with patter like this, Armadillo, you would clean up on the after dinner speaking circuit mate, we should book this guy for the next smoker

Just heard from a good source that the Dale are about to sign a player who has played with Rangers the last 3 seasons but cannot agree terms with Berwick

Hahaha Ian Black....would love it if that could actually happen though, he wouldn't last 45 mins on a junior park, he'd be getting dumped on his arse every tackle, wind him up & he'd take the bait!

Hahaha Ian Black....would love it if that could actually happen though, he wouldn't last 45 mins on a junior park, he'd be getting dumped on his arse every tackle, wind him up & he'd take the bait!

the dales the only club he wanted to play for ,said he remembers sitting on his grand ads knee talking about the dale ,and any time he is abroad it's the first score he looks for in the papers junior section . 100%DALEBOY

Armadale have been on the phone to 2 bathgate signed players asking them if they can get there papers back and sign for Armadale, deary me

aye .. Must be needin ball boys .goally ,one midfeilder n jaconelli only players worth a salt .think goalie was only signed player on Tuesday .so by process off elimination must be the goalie .or are trialist signed players NOW ????? Canny see it must be trying ti get mare cash Oot Bathgate .

Archived