The Dale in the Tayside and Bathgate Premier League

TheGothClock

there is no animosity between the clubs Dalkeith have had the upper hand over the Dale in our last encounters and the games have been competitive so looking forward to our jousts this season

Tell that to the Gothclock ha ha

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Armadillo on the Bathgate thread fishin noo . Waffling about Stoogs joinining Bathgate ,must be joining Andy Cunningham .just shows yi it dizny take much brain power to join these forums .wonder what keek we will hear Fi the armadildo today .ballingry just kiddin ,CARNOUSTIE really do have an international superstar AMATUER striker ,

also there has never been any love lost between the Dale and Dalkeith so that's a rivalry that will be exciting to become re-aquatinted with -

Tell me more about this as I wasn't aware of any animosity between the clubs?

Always a competitive game v Dalkeith , animosity not the right word though,

We have 2 goalkeepers signed plus one training . Players training with team will be made offers after friendlies .we should be able to cherry pick players from youth set up however this seems to be a feeder for black ridge amateur team ( strange one ) must be a new sfa initiative . I PERSONALLY THINK WE ARE IN FOR A GOOD SEASON

Anyway you told me the other day at SCOTMID you saw big stretch, keastie and Donaldson Chaplin hendo's door late at night .herd the clubs goto employ security to keep players away from the dales superstars at training ,and it's got so bad training is now behind closed doors at the volley .

Anyway you told me the other day at SCOTMID you saw big stretch, keastie and Donaldson Chaplin hendo's door late at night .herd the clubs goto employ security to keep players away from the dales superstars at training ,and it's got so bad training is now behind closed doors at the volley .

You talk some pish!!

Aw bit it's awrite fur everybody else oan pie n bog roll ti talk pish . Never herd as much shite in aw ma life .btw there's a q at the volley ti sign ,usually guid ti c folk play not just sign any auld pish that's hawking themselves aboot

Archived