• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stick my neck out and predict Rovers to go through.

This is a match to decide who are the Rovers. The losing team should be forced to officially change their name to Ravers, Rivers, Ruvers, Revers, or possibly Revellers.

2-1 to the Rovers.

• 2 weeks later...

I recall our last visit to Starks park . Raith fans chuckling when a slightly overweight Mark Yardley rolled onto the pitch. The smirks were soon removed after they witnessed the first 90 minutes of football under Claude Anelka.

I recall our last visit to Starks park . Raith fans chuckling when a slightly overweight Mark Yardley rolled onto the pitch. The smirks were soon removed after they witnessed the first 90 minutes of football under Claude Anelka.

Has anyone still got a photo from that game showing 'slightly overweight' Mark. Does that level of obesity only class as slightly overweight in Coatbridge?

Are we winning this game to make it 2 in a row? Last time we did that was March. Also would he good to keep it tight at the back and possibly another clean sheet. We haven't had two successive clean sheets in 2015 I'm sure..

The last was either side of the New Year, Falkirk and Cowdenbeath both 1-0.

The interest in this game is intense. Who will come out on top in this epic affair and become King of Rovers?

There really should be a trophy at stake for this game alone. The Mark Yardley trophy, or some such thing.

Is there any suggestion Vaughan won't be fit for tomorrow?

As much as I'm looking forward to seeing more of Wighton, I do think Vaughan and Stewart could be a great partnership at this level, if they can get a really good run of ten or fifteen games together.

Vaughan was a breif spectator at the Dalkeith game and seemed to be ambulatory.

Archived