William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wick away would be the greatest draw ever. Absolute scenes if that's what we get.

I'd be happy with any away tie at a ground I've not been to before, but Wick is the dream.

Brora was far enough for me. Think we ended up on the bus for 12 hours in total.

Why are they waiting until Thursday to have the draw? And why 10am on a Thursday morning? Do they actually want no one to care? But hold on, Alex McLeish is making the draw, so all is fine seemingly. Aye, whooppee dooo. Couldn't care who makes the draw if they had it at a good time (i.e. Saturday after the games had finished, or possibly on Sunday).

Anyway, I too would love to see my club drawn away to Wick. Any Highland, Lowland or non League teams away would be great, but the preference is a Highland team away.

Any home draw would be rubbish and unspeakably boring, but if we get landed with one, make it a winnable tie.

Anyway who talks about drawing certain teams for the money is a fucking replicant and should be unplugged immediately. Football isn't for you.

In regard to a picture of the game on MadSounds fine blog it's strange to see a polis van at Saughton Enclosure. Perhaps the L&B were alarmed at some of the lurid publicity surrounding last week's Angus derby but it does seem to be a bit of overkill and probably an easy afternoon for a couple of Edinburgh's stout guardians of the law.

Yeah there were 5 police at the game. Never seen that before.

Why are they waiting until Thursday to have the draw? And why 10am on a Thursday morning? Do they actually want no one to care? But hold on, Alex McLeish is making the draw, so all is fine seemingly. Aye, whooppee dooo. Couldn't care who makes the draw if they had it at a good time (i.e. Saturday after the games had finished, or possibly on Sunday).

Anyway, I too would love to see my club drawn away to Wick. Any Highland, Lowland or non League teams away would be great, but the preference is a Highland team away.

Any home draw would be rubbish and unspeakably boring, but if we get landed with one, make it a winnable tie.

Anyway who talks about drawing certain teams for the money is a fucking replicant and should be unplugged immediately. Football isn't for you.

Out of interest, which team could we draw that would see us generating a bit of cash? The only one I can think of is the Pars.

R3:

Scottish Championship

Falkirk

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

Livingston

Alloa Athletic

Morton

SPFL1

Cowdenbeath

Stranraer

Forfar Athletic

Brechin City

Airdrie

Peterhead

Dunfermline Athletic

Ayr Utd

Stenhousemuir

Albion Rovers

SPFL2

Stirling Albion/East Fife (replay)

Queen's Park

Arbroath

Annan Athletic

Elgin City

Highland League

Fort William/Cove Rangers (first tie)

Turriff Utd/Fraserburgh (first tie)

Wick Academy/Nairn County (replay)

Formartine Utd

Inverurie Loco Works

Buckie Thistle

Huntly

Lowland League

Cumbernauld Colts

East Juniors

Linlithgow Rose

+ Lowland v Highland replay

Forres Mechanics v East Kilbride

+ SPFL2 v EOS League replay

Montrose v Lothian Thistle HV

Would be delighted with any of the Highland League teams away. Hoping to avoid any of the league 1 or Championship teams.

Agree with Dunning - Wick away would be awesome. Was actually looking at train times last night, would have to go up to Inverness on the Friday night, train to Wick on Saturday morning and back to Inverness on Sunday :lol:

Archived