Spartans telly channel (sponsored by gogglebox) 2015/16

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the same if I try direct through the YouTube app (screeny attached). Your other ones work fine for me, just this one. Letting you know as you obviously put a fair bit of work into these vids so assuming you'd want to know some folk ain't able to see them. :-)

post-24104-14557118269384_thumb.jpg

Get the same if I try direct through the YouTube app (screeny attached). Your other ones work fine for me, just this one. Letting you know as you obviously put a fair bit of work into these vids so assuming you'd want to know some folk ain't able to see them. :-)

Cheers Gaz,

Has Gaz solved the problem? Those that can't get the vids are they gonna via the YouTube app?

I can probably contact them but whether they will reply or resolve the problem, who knows?

Munney's goal for the colts is well worth watching.

It's on Twitter,

Grimbo

Cheers Gaz,

Has Gaz solved the problem? Those that can't get the vids are they gonna via the YouTube app?

I can probably contact them but whether they will reply or resolve the problem, who knows?

Munney's goal for the colts is well worth watching.

It's on Twitter,

Grimbo

Will you be putting up the highlights for last nights game? Sounded like it was a good watch!

Thanks for the vid, Grimbo.

That game was a shocker in the first half, the second marginally better - the kids playing footie round the back to the west side seemed to be having a better night of it. No wonder the No.10 held his head in his hands at @ 2.17 : all the room and time in the world to blast that one home & he gives it Walter the Softy - the only shot equal to that in sheer shitgibbonry was the fumbled effort at @ 8.18 by one of the Gala players.

That equaliser by Gala @ 8.51 - rather like the players, I wondered what the hell just happened there.

The second goal probably deserved to win the game on its own merit - a well executed turn to get rid of the defender & create the space before firing one of the few on target shots of the night. Rather apt that Horribane won this horrible game.

(Gala FDR? I'd no idea Gala had declared themselves a Federal Democratic Republic? Do they now have their own Bundestag & Bundesbank? What's their currency - Bunny money?)

That game was a shocker in the first half, the second marginally better - the kids playing footie round the back to the west side seemed to be having a better night of it. No wonder the No.10 held his head in his hands at @ 2.17 : all the room and time in the world to blast that one home & he gives it Walter the Softy - the only shot equal to that in sheer shitgibbonry was the fumbled effort at @ 8.18 by one of the Gala players.

That equaliser by Gala @ 8.51 - rather like the players, I wondered what the hell just happened there.

The second goal probably deserved to win the game on its own merit - a well executed turn to get rid of the defender & create the space before firing one of the few on target shots of the night. Rather apt that Horribane won this horrible game.

(Gala FDR? I'd no idea Gala had declared themselves a Federal Democratic Republic? Do they now have their own Bundestag & Bundesbank? What's their currency - Bunny money?)

Thanks. Please hurry back.

Must be a roar oot wi you on a Friday night. Jesus wept

You got the painters in hen :unsure: or has someone at Gala upset you?

Archived