Spartans telly channel (sponsored by gogglebox) 2015/16

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what. Not a lot reared by either team from open play in those highlights. I'd be disappointed with the chances you created v 10 men grim- didn't seem to move them around too much.

All in all it looks a cagey affair.

Did I not claim that Ed City were playing for a draw? They played with all 11/10 men behind the ball. They proved they have the best defence. If you notice I was so unprepared for their goal that I almost missed it, superb smash & grab by City.

Grimbo

They even had Mbu missing aswell big miss and lets be serious aswell if City played for the draw why would they put 3 at the back and not 4? Playing 3 at the back especially without Mbu is playing with fire if your going for the draw also like i said before in a previous comment EK are breathing down there necks i think they want maximum points from all games to stay clear

They even had Mbu missing aswell big miss and lets be serious aswell if City played for the draw why would they put 3 at the back and not 4? Playing 3 at the back especially without Mbu is playing with fire if your going for the draw also like i said before in a previous comment EK are breathing down there necks i think they want maximum points from all games to stay clear

Davey lad, I'm quire happy to debate 'til the cows come home but you are making this thread look popular when it's just a vehicle for the highlights. Tell you what I'll meet you over in the motd thread. Eh?

Grimbo

• 1 month later...

Grimbo,

Any highlights from the Hawick game on 31st October? Noticed there was a camera there but no highlights have been put up.

I cocked up, I missed the 1st goal, so it would have looked a bit daft. So sorry.

Grimbo

• 3 weeks later...

fucking philistines, that's the Magnificent 7 tune! I put it on last weeks Preston game but I'd also nicked a motown song for our 2nd goal (any guesses which one?) & motown dont allow people to pinch their tunes so all the sound got deleted, all 7 songs!

Grimbo

The Selkirk game is not working on you tube what have you done ?????

I've just watched it (again), nae problem.

I ken some folk were having difficulty getting it to work on their phones. Mind you watching it on the phone is doing it no justice.

Grimbo

Ps I've just tried it on my iPhone 5c & it plays.

Archived