New Football Kits 2015/2016

3AndEasy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any reason for that? seems a good way to pay for strips in addition to shirt sponsors

Not sure to be honest.

Talbot away one isn't that nice better than one they had before, stripes down middle spoil it along with white bit at sleeves.

Clydebank top is a really nice one looks good with black shorts and white socks.

Arthurlie was a dark blue last season, what was thinking behind that only every remember them in sky blue.

Royal Albert - hummel wasn't sure if they still did strips, one of my favorite tops as a youngster was my Denmark top from 1992 hummel made, Danish company i think.

There was an outcry when the photo of the away top was first put out there.!!

Although it looks like a black and white stripe akin to colours of that great team, Dunipace, it's actually dark blue and white.

Its black n white in that foto ????

Not sure to be honest.

Talbot away one isn't that nice better than one they had before, stripes down middle spoil it along with white bit at sleeves.

Clydebank top is a really nice one looks good with black shorts and white socks.

Arthurlie was a dark blue last season, what was thinking behind that only every remember them in sky blue.

Royal Albert - hummel wasn't sure if they still did strips, one of my favorite tops as a youngster was my Denmark top from 1992 hummel made, Danish company i think.

Not sure to be honest.

mon you

post-33827-0-23693800-1436119150_thumb.j

Not sure to be honest.

The blue was an away top. It was chosen as it was the original home colours of Arthurlie.

This year the away kit has been handed over to a local charity and will be launched some time this week. Have had the same home kit for 3 seasons.

post-30811-0-35187300-1437091974_thumb.j

Our new Home, Goalkeeper and 3rd Kits. Love the all black one, my favorite non black and white stripes kit we've had and will definitely buy one, a bit different from what we've had in the past. Away kit is the same Red one we had last season.

CKCL2haWgAAEnuu.jpg

Our new Home, Goalkeeper and 3rd Kits. Love the all black one, my favorite non black and white stripes kit we've had and will definitely buy one, a bit different from what we've had in the past. Away kit is the same Red one we had last season.

Can't go wrong with red and black on a top.

Not really Jack ha. Sleeves on home strip and the way they have done the sponsors logo spoil the home top. Not that I Will be wearing it or anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived