It's just a New Season Hoose Party

Kinky Afro

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was Mcquillan not your top striker,has he fell out of favour.

If he has been the top striker then that would be a reasonable reason for the position fauldhouse are in as he is horrendous. No first touch, no movement, no ability.

Jordan love should be the main man up there. That boy can play.

Just looked at Andy's stats on the Fauldhouse website.

He signed from Blackburn not far into last season then I think he suffered a bad injury which kept him out for a while, so he has started 17 games all told, came off the bench 4 times, and scored 8 goals.

I'd say that is pretty good for one of the smaller Superleague clubs.

Burnie-man don't bite on this guy he hasn't joined this conversation for anything but c fishing for some one y too argue with

Never joined to fish, just my opinion.

No surprise his dad and Blackburn fan are defending him but simple fact is he's not good enough for fauldhouse or the superleague. Done well at Blackburn in a terrible league but doesn't make him a good player.

Only player on transfer list is big Andy at his request.Kevin Ross and Jamie Robertson certainly are not FACT!people coming on this thread making up stories to try and disrupt the squad.the squad and coaching staff are 100% committed to turning round what has been a difficult period.

Only Andy mcquillan on transfer list.the coach that left only came in this summer.it wasn't working out so he left so whoever you are newmania get your facts right before you post.players and management are working hard to get through this wee sticky period

Those 2 have not been part of this seasons squad.still contracted to the club but not part of the plans so that's why they are on the list.stop looking for problems in the squad that aren't their

You take a chill pill lol...I have marked you down as absent last night ????????????

Archived