It's just a New Season Hoose Party

Kinky Afro

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John gaffney memorial cup tonite at volunteer park Armadale .john played with fauldhouse and the dale and was capped for junior Scotland ,any ex players / friends off john are welcome to attend the HOSPITALLITY .FREE ENTRY TO MATCH for any fans who would like to attend

Is that the Cup that Blackburn United won last season when beating Armadale Thistle 3-1 at Volunteer Park but had to hand the trophy back straight after the presentation?

To take a leaf from the old BBC Viddy Printer.....

Fauldhouse 9 (nine) - 0 Kilsyth Rangers .....and to quote the late James Sanderson, "they were more like Strangers than Rangers" 1-0 at half time.. 9 zip after 90 mins.. Some superb Hoose play. Best I have ever seen us pass and move. Can't wait for the first game of the season. Mon the Hoose!!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Just watched the hoose probably play football I have maybe seen in last five years :: I know it's early and pre season but to win against a team that beat the rose comfortably and Bathgate I am going to the game tonight thinking this is a test::9-0 the hoose spark up front solid at back and midfield chipped in with five goals between them not Want to get too carried away but Defo stronger than last season looking forward to seeing all of yous again home and away Mon the hoose

Just watched the hoose probably play football I have maybe seen in last five years :: I know it's early and pre season but to win against a team that beat the rose comfortably and Bathgate I am going to the game tonight thinking this is a test::9-0 the hoose spark up front solid at back and midfield chipped in with five goals between them not Want to get too carried away but Defo stronger than last season looking forward to seeing all of yous again home and away Mon the hoose

who scored Duffy?

Is that the Cup that Blackburn United won last season when beating Armadale Thistle 3-1 at Volunteer Park but had to hand the trophy back straight after the presentation?

aye .the club and family knew they wouldn't see cup again if it went to Blackburn .its still in the volley wi DUNFERMLINE athletics name on it underneath Blackburn well spotted

Aw the best for the season lads ,gonna miss ma trip ti the howf but hopefully we can get our finger out and join YEEZ next season . Git INTY them :-)

Half of Fauldhouse were at the play off cheering you on......who knows maybe Scottish Cup again! :)

Archived