It's just a New Season Hoose Party

Kinky Afro

There's 9 points to start the season then.... Or none.... Or more likely somewhere inbetween. Sauchie humped us at Park View last season but we should have beat them up there. HOB windfarm and Broxy Bears are not table toppers and we were unbeaten against them both last season. We can win all 3 of those games.. Bring it on.

Mon the new season Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's 9 points to start the season then.... Or none.... Or more likely somewhere inbetween. Sauchie humped us at Park View last season but we should have beat them up there. HOB windfarm and Broxy Bears are not table toppers and we were unbeaten against them both last season. We can win all 3 of those games.. Bring it on.

Mon the new season Hoose!

Updated mate

Fixtures are out.

Saturday 8th of August away to Hill of Beath 2-30.

Wednesday 12th of August home to Broxburn Ath 7pm.

Saturday 15th August away to Sauchie 2-30.

Wednesday 19th August away to Linlithgow 7pm.

Saturday 22nd August home to Broughty Ath 2.30.

Saturday 29th August home to Kelty Hearts 2.30.

Saturday 5th September home to Oakley Utd 1st Rnd East of Scotland Cup 2.30

We are Fauldhouse Football Fans. One for all and all for.. Just one of us. What do you give a man who apparently has everything? When all he really has is his mind and his soul, both of which he is holding onto in spite of football barrenness all around him... In the darkened thickness of the forrest of summer breaks, desperately searching for the first gloom lifting and lightening crack of pre season sunshine... Can I hear a shrill in the air?

Like the difficult second album, a new season is about to be written... We hope. Some can't cope and for some, the far flung shore of last season yore, is a holiday romance memory of what was, not what will be.. Nothing stays the same forever.

When your habit is cut off, the cold turkey come down can kill you or cure you. A dancing smiling sweating hugging loved up whistle blowing raver can become a waltzing weary watcher, stories in the mind.... and mind they do not. Does it all really matter when it isn't there? If absence makes the heart grow fonder then at times I have felt it sends my heart yonder. Far away from the Fauldhouse Feelings we shared as we trekked through the miles and smiles of following our team. Apathy can be spawned by the distractions of life.. A life we often dip out off when we dip our toes in the battle with our foes. The Close season brings these thoughts closer.

A collective spirit doesn't work in singularity. Will the troops regroup and will they still gather under the flag, all for one and one for all...? Sometimes, when all is said and done, it is the first whistle that signals the start of things. Who wants to hear the final whistle? When you do, everything we love ends. That's the game over.... I don't ever want to hear it again. New season, new hope, new life, new stories, new grounds, new towns, new travels, new gossip, new feelings and new friends?? I fear that too few may be true... I know what I want.. and I can't wait for it to start.... Just blow that whistle...

Our new season started in impressive fashion with a heart of hard work pumping through a workmanlike performance which contained some good passages of play and passing and passion. Hoose were on top and looked like they had benefitted from a few sessions under their belt. A few stroller strikers looked like they still had a few beer and barbecue sessions tucked under theirs! We were fitter and better.. The score doesn't really matter but it was good to start with a win and for our main striker to hit a hat-trick. Andy was supported well by new boy Mark who like Silky Stan, ran out of steam in the second half but both showed enough to raise an approving eye from the Afro.

Work hard play hard says Guetta, and so say all of us. New boys- welcome to the Hoose. The fans want effort, we can cover all your other faults and back you 100%. You won't be allowed to slack!! Sam played well and was energetic at full back and he is a great addition to the squad having caught the eye when we have played against him before. Steve at the back can play and looked composed, if not a little leg heavy at times which is inevitable at this time of year. An encouraging start. 2nd and 3rd year Hoose Hoose Favourites also shone and overall Davie C will have been happy at the application and effort shown, along with the result.

A healthy Hoose support as always and it was good to spend time again with Kev and Tooty. Under our metaphorical flag (where are the magnets and the bungees?? PM me please), the odd shout at the officials, a familiar feel after our call to arms. I am sure now that the troops will gather, different ages and all walks of life. One flag, one team, the big league.. Again. Hoist your standard Hoose... We know where it is.. Blow your whistles, it's started...

Mon the new Hoose!

You know where I'm coming from, fans headbutts an opposing player.

Your club are scum .

COTM

You know what it's like when your full eh the buckie at a football match.

Shame he never headbutted you!

John gaffney memorial cup tonite at volunteer park Armadale .john played with fauldhouse and the dale and was capped for junior Scotland ,any ex players / friends off john are welcome to attend the HOSPITALLITY .FREE ENTRY TO MATCH for any fans who would like to attend

John gaffney memorial cup tonite at volunteer park Armadale .john played with fauldhouse and the dale and was capped for junior Scotland ,any ex players / friends off john are welcome to attend the HOSPITALLITY .FREE ENTRY TO MATCH for any fans who would like to attend

Cheers mate will be attending. .

You know where I'm coming from, fans headbutts an opposing player.

Your club are scum .

COTM

What club are you talking about??

Anyway, Hoose game cancelled tomorrow as Perthshire pulled out. Apparently the lads from Possil are scared to come to the Hoose!! Monday night 7.30 at Park View against Lothian Thistle. Then through to Rutherglen on Wednesday. Busy Hoose!

Archived