Ally Semple

petethejakey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good keeper but ask yourself if his attitude and professionalism was so good why's he at Cumnock?

Nothing personal against him, on ability he could do well at a decent level in the seniors but off field stuff and a liking for the bookies is his downfall at present.

Young guy, time on his side and things may change, he could turn it around.

Time will tell......

And Cumnock were only giving him pennies over the years?

Give us peace bawrash .

No they weren't but like many others in the junior game players get greedy and want more along with a nice wee signing on fee

And Cumnock were only giving him pennies over the years?

Give us peace bawrash .

No they weren't but like many others in the junior game players get greedy and want more along with a nice wee signing on fee

So if for example club A offered a cracking player £100 a week and Cumnock slid in with an offer of £105 a week for the same player then you wouldn't want the player if he agreed to sign for Cumnock?

Just got to take the pros with the cons I'm afraid and some you win some you lose bawrasher.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril COTM

Thanks for answering my question with a question. Really clears things up.

Ok, why was he out for several weeks last meant to say ask a Cumnock fan maybe 1 of them will have the correct story I'm not 100% but I believe it was to do with being thrown through a window by his flat mate but as I say don't no full story but is attitude is appalling

Ok, why was he out for several weeks last meant to say ask a Cumnock fan maybe 1 of them will have the correct story I'm not 100% but I believe it was to do with being thrown through a window by his flat mate but as I say don't no full story but is attitude is appalling

if that's the case then it's the flat mate whose behaviour was shocking and not the person who was thrown.

Just sounds like a reason not to sign his mate to be honest! ????

He's probably still in pane. :(

Archived