Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any footage ?

The match was filmed and they say the full footage should be ready on Monday. The twitter feed of fitba shorts had a few vines of the goals earlier.

Kilwinning were excellent today. I don't think anyone had a bad game. They harassed Linlithgow all over the pitch, adopted a high press and gave them no time on the ball at all.

I thought he was a bit of a donkey when I've seen him before but Ross Stewart was superb, as was Bryan Boylan.

I think Chris Strain needs to calm down a bit though or he's going to give himself a heart attack.

Enjoyed my £45 from mister Ladbrokes, Kilwinning did a Leicester City job on the Rose, great first half of football, I told all these senior football supporters to take in a junior game, pure graft from the home team for 90 minutes, and I feel quite smug Kilwinning are maturing (read my posts) into a real football side, putting another wee wager on them for the cup already got £5 on at 25/1, getting greedy, just wish they were a wee bit closer to home, Killie won too great Saturday!!!!

Took the game in today from the start there looked like there was only going to be one winner! Buffs were solid at the back and dominated the middle of the park. That with four good goals a very solid performance! It was a Baltic day, but still surprised that the crowd was not more for such a game!

Took the game in today from the start there looked like there was only going to be one winner! Buffs were solid at the back and dominated the middle of the park. That with four good goals a very solid performance! It was a Baltic day, but still surprised that the crowd was not more for such a game!

1400 I would have thought. Not that bad.

Well done kilwinning, can't wait till the next meeting with Darvel for our what's turning out as our traditional draw and penalty shoot out lol in all seriousness good result and good luck in the next round

Well done kilwinning, can't wait till the next meeting with Darvel for our what's turning out as our traditional draw and penalty shoot out lol in all seriousness good result and good luck in the next round

easy win for the buffs then,its well known darvel cany take penaltys,or one of them cant, :shutup

Looking at the various video clips of the game yesterday, there absolutely no way there were 1400 there. Not even close.

I suspected an Isaesque over-exaggeration :)

A fantastic result - no matter how many were there. Not seen the highlights yet - will have a look at lunchtime. Kilwinning are the team who've impressed me most this season - in a playing sense - and we'll be doing well to get a result when we visit Abbey Park later in the season. Shaping up to be a bit of an epic run in ... with a perm 3 from 4 for the auto and play off places. I do suspect that a "take the eye off the league" cup run may have a factor for Buffs though

Archived