Arbroath vs Josh Falkingham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our management team can't even turn up for this shambles.

:lol:

He isn't welcome in there

No wonder you single handedly put boys off going on the Tutties bus, rocket

That was fucking terrible, no pace whatsoever upfront or in the middle of the park, Clarke should be playing in games we have plenty of the ball, Coult isn't helping us take pressure off at all, not his fault he's just not that kind of player.

I'd take both of them off. Dunfermline have been really good to be fair but we've not helped ourselves. Most single handed game I've seen down here in a while.

We're heading to Tutties after the game. Maybe 1320 will be there?

Anyway, massively pleasing performance so far. We hit the bar twice and the post once as well. The only (slight) negative is BRE's love of long diagonals. But that's being picky.

No wonder you single handedly put boys off going on the Tutties bus, rocket

That was fucking terrible, no pace whatsoever upfront or in the middle of the park, Clarke should be playing in games we have plenty of the ball, Coult isn't helping us take pressure off at all, not his fault he's just not that kind of player.

I'd take both of them off. Dunfermline have been really good to be fair but we've not helped ourselves. Most single handed game I've seen down here in a while.

Bus is always full you fucking helmet

We're heading to Tutties after the game. Maybe 1320 will be there?

Anyway, massively pleasing performance so far. We hit the bar twice and the post once as well. The only (slight) negative is BRE's love of long diagonals. But that's being picky.

I'll be straight up the road greeting. You'll get a good laugh with L23, the moaniest c**t to ever grace Gayfield though I'm sure...

Tutties is the kind of bar you can't sing in, that says it all really....

Tutties is full of good guys and ran by people I get on with very well. Lichtie23 was just speaking total shite (as usual) on behalf of his wee clique.

Zero sightings of Falky, disappointing. First half was atrocious, looked like our players forgot how to play football, Dunfermline looked decent though, quite lucky it was only 3-0 at HT. 2nd half was a bit better but damage was already done. Hope we give Grehan a chance to start, can't do any worse than Coult

Grehan did more in his first 5 minutes than Coult did all game, decent finish from him. Sergio looked decent but for most of the game our midfield was totally overrun. For most of the game Linn looked like the only player capable of producing something. Nervous for Thursday.

Fucking hiding that was. Men v boys. We just didn't turn up, over ran in midfield. Think everybody played poor for us but Fleming who kept the score down and everybody played well for them.

Fancy them to win that league this year.

Archived