Arbroath vs Josh Falkingham

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if Arbroath have a right winger (apart from 1320Lichtie) but our left back is suspended after a red card in a friendly. We might have a non left back such as Geggan filling in. We also have a non-scoring main striker.

The segregation is the police finding work for themselves. They seem to have Pars fans marked as hooligans. Apart from some flower bed getting trampled in Forfar a couple of years ago I'm struggling to think of any bother. Our last match was fine and we swapped ends without any bother.

I don't know if Arbroath have a right winger (apart from 1320Lichtie) but our left back is suspended after a red card in a friendly. We might have a non left back such as Geggan filling in. We also have a non-scoring main striker.

The segregation is the police finding work for themselves. They seem to have Pars fans marked as hooligans. Apart from some flower bed getting trampled in Forfar a couple of years ago I'm struggling to think of any bother. Our last match was fine and we swapped ends without any bother.

I wouldn't worry about that, our right winger is only the best player in league 2...

I wouldn't worry about that, our right winger is only the best player in league 2...

This segregation stuff is laughable. When was the last time there was trouble at a Pars/Arbroath game? The last 2 times we played up there in the league fans were mixing freely without even a hint of trouble.

I'd love to hear whoever made this decision be forced to explain it.

Rumbled. Just seen your film guilty pleasures and it's all hooligan stuff. You've clearly rattled the p&b monitoring rozzers.

Got in to Arbroath about 20 minutes ago.

Already kicked f**k out of 10 folk, mugged 7 grannies, sank 5 ships in the harbour, overturned 12 cars and have so far set 4 shops on fire. Sitting down to a well deserved breakfast now but later I"m going to pretty much sack the town like folk did to places in medieval times.

hopefully see the new kit today

yeah was really surprised they didn't have them on during pre season games to promote sales must have been a supply issue or maybe they're superstitious about wearing them only when proper season starts.

yeah was really surprised they didn't have them on during pre season games to promote sales must have been a supply issue or maybe they're superstitious about wearing them only when proper season starts.

cant remember us ever wearing new kits pre-season

Archived