How many season tickets sold?

Not seen a thread talking about this though could be in another thread. There is a lot of panic in kilmarnock over the number of season tickets sold so far. So with us selling 2400 odd how many have other clubs sold just to get a comparison with others

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen a thread talking about this though could be in another thread. There is a lot of panic in kilmarnock over the number of season tickets sold so far. So with us selling 2400 odd how many have other clubs sold just to get a comparison with others

Partick Thistle were over a thousand behind us last week. Nearing 2500 is okay at this stage of the pre-season.

Partick Thistle were over a thousand behind us last week. Nearing 2500 is okay at this stage of the pre-season.

I agree it is okay we need to sell 800 in a month in order to meet last seasons total. However with all of the people sweating over it over on kickback just wanted to see how other clubs are fareing to see whether their fears are justified.

I agree it is okay we need to sell 800 in a month in order to meet last seasons total. However with all of the people sweating over it over on kickback just wanted to see how other clubs are fareing to see whether their fears are justified.

I'd be surprised if we weren't on or around last year's total come opening day.

The biggest task though is building on that. If the season starts well, we need to offer a truly brilliant half season ticket offer around Christmas time, and then work at bringing them back for the full season the following year.

I think we normally sell 3300-ish but I haven't seen anything that has said how we're doing this year.

I've had a season ticket every year since I started going pretty much and I do it out of habit and liking my seat - but due to pish TV scheduling, I missed a couple of home games last year and due to real life I missed a couple more, so the benefit of having it as a money saver is negligible I would say. I wonder how many people across the clubs (and I know a few personally) have stopped getting a season and are paying in as a result of unpredictable scheduling making it "not worthwhile"...

I think we had around 2200 in total last year, I think we're at about 1700 at the moment. I'd expect a slight dip this season to be honest - a lot of those who bought season tickets last year were swept away by the cup win and I don't think we'll be able to retain them all. I'd guess at somewhere just North of 2000 come the first game of the season.

We sold over 4000 season tickets last season. I have no idea if we'll sell more or less this season. Could really go either way.

The only peep the club has given so far is that sales are going 'well' so far.

Archived