Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cambuslang 6-2 East Kilbride

Superb first half from Cambuslang , simply blew EK away. 4-0 up & should've been more.

2nd half was more even , but Cambuslang having the game won took their foot off the gas & chances went a begging at both ends after an early second half flurry of goals seen Cambuslang go 6-2 up with about 25 mins to go.

Best for Cambuslang were Davidson , Faulds , Messi & the boy McBeth I think his name was.

The Cambuslang left back , don't know his name was sent off with about 20 mins to go for persistent fouling , but the home team ran out comfortable winners.

Really impressed by Cambuslang going forward , but looked a bit nervy at the back.

No Deco last night. Hopefully just rested.

Superb first half from Cambuslang , simply blew EK away. 4-0 up & should've been more.

2nd half was more even , but Cambuslang having the game won took their foot off the gas & chances went a begging at both ends after an early second half flurry of goals seen Cambuslang go 6-2 up with about 25 mins to go.

Best for Cambuslang were Davidson , Faulds , Messi & the boy McBeth I think his name was.

The Cambuslang left back , don't know his name was sent off with about 20 mins to go for persistent fouling , but the home team ran out comfortable winners.

Really impressed by Cambuslang going forward , but looked a bit nervy at the back.

Deco has been playing with a hammy strain.

Can't disagree with any of the above. Thistle looked up for it in the opening 5mins or so and then went to sleep. Poor display from us after a promising opening two games. For me Faulds stole the show creating chance after chance with his pinpoint passing and through balls. Messi fed off that very well for the whole game and reaped the rewards. 'Lang well deserved the win and as for Thistle I hope this was just a blip in form.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived