Cowdenbeath versus Raith

Wee Sandy

Few raith guys hit wi the sniper, poor show as u Didny need 2 do that

We never threatened, but we were better than last season, so on wards n upwards 4 us.

We never threatened, think we need a midfielder who can boot folks

Ps great effort from Fifes Finest

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're on the subject of fans on the terracing did anyone else find that guy funny that was at the front of the terrace, he was gesturing at random players nowhere near the ball & giving the ref card gestures, the funniest part for me was when he was giving it the whole 'och away you go' at a dodgy decision & waving his arms about & he proceeded to walk away himself! doesn't sound as funny as it was at the time!

You're right, it doesn't.

While we're on the subject of fans on the terracing did anyone else find that guy funny that was at the front of the terrace, he was gesturing at random players nowhere near the ball & giving the ref card gestures, the funniest part for me was when he was giving it the whole 'och away you go' at a dodgy decision & waving his arms about & he proceeded to walk away himself! doesn't sound as funny as it was at the time!

post-10094-14378798650871_thumb.jpg

Not sure how folks can say that's not a foul. The Cowden player is losing the footrace, you see his left hand go up, and then Rory go down. As clear a shove as you'll ever see.

I'm finding it quite easy. It wasn't a foul. But to be honest, who cares.

Not sure how folks can say that's not a foul. The Cowden player is losing the footrace, you see his left hand go up, and then Rory go down. As clear a shove as you'll ever see.

Rory used that trick a few times when he played for Cowden.

Surprised he still gets away with it.

Few raith guys hit wi the sniper, poor show as u Didny need 2 do that

We never threatened, but we were better than last season, so on wards n upwards 4 us.

We never threatened, think we need a midfielder who can boot folks

Ps great effort from Fifes Finest

No probs vince i hope the money we donated to dean`s fund will go to good use.We wanted to donate more and may still do so at a later date once me and the committee have our first meeting of the season i should know more.I will be in touch if we can help.Pass on our best to the lad aswell as no one should have to go through what he has went through.As for the game we prob just shaded it and it was good to see a rovers team trying to play football the right way.Cowden battled away and if they continue like that you will be alright especially against everyones fav wee team dunfermline. :blink::wacko:

Good finish for the goal

I wasn't massively convinced by Vaughan up until the end of last season, but he's clearly coming into his own. I think playing with Stewart helps him a lot as they seem to have a very good understanding. I'd say aside from the talent that Hibs have, he's one of the standout young players in our division. It's easy to forget the lad is only 19. McKinnon seems to have come in and been delighted that he's got such a player at his disposal.

Archived