St Mirren V Berwick

Yellow Feet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amusing enough fare so far. Morgan looks like a good player. Agew however doesn't. Ridgers also having a few iffy moments.

Berwick fans singing "no one likes us we don't care". Don't think anyone cares about you guys at all tbh.

Half time 1-1.

Not a great half by any measure really. Morgan has looked good, but the centre half pairing of Baird and Kelly isn't right. Also thought Agnew has been poor.

Hoping for a big improvement from us second half. Just need to get through really, I want to win this competition again.

Berwick have played well actually and the score is a fair one so far. Like that lad with the dreadlocks up front and you're a well organised side at the back.

Full time 3-1

Much better second half from us. Agnew's got some hit on him. Scored 2 from outside the box and would have had a third had it not been for a great save.

We're in the next round and we are second favourites to win the cup. That's all that matters really.

Squad is a few players short of ready, but we aren't alone in that regard. Thought young Lewis Morgan was our best player, he looks like a great prospect.

I actually thought we were more attacking when they came on, haha.

That'll do.

I assumed with Thommo going off n Goody going on he was shutting up shop!

Nice to get off to a winning start and Agnew getting a couple.

All the best to the Berwick fans, hopefully get a cup tie at your place soon!

Amusing enough fare so far. Morgan looks like a good player. Agew however doesn't. Ridgers also having a few iffy moments.

Berwick fans singing "no one likes us we don't care". Don't think anyone cares about you guys at all tbh.

What was that about Agnew?

Felt we got better as the game went on. Pleased that Morgan had a good game as I was impressed with the glimpses I saw of him last season. Carswell was effective without doing anything spectacular - that was Agnew's role. First goal was fantastic and the second wasn't bad either. Conlan should be decent once he gets some fitness and McMullan was a bit quieter than last week, although was getting booted all over the place which didn't help. Howieson showed some nice stuff when he came on, although he was up against a tiring part-time League Two side.

Striker and an experienced centre-half still the priorities for me. Anyone know what was up with Gow? Wondered if he still had a Diddy Cup suspension hanging over him from years ago but no sign of one on the SFA site. Was in the main stand so hasn't stormed off in the huff. Hopefully not injured already.

What was that about Agnew?

He had a poor first half and then had a good second half. Do you not agree with this? I wasn't stating he was a permanently bad player.

He had a poor first half and then had a good second half. Do you not agree with this? I wasn't stating he was a permanently bad player.

You said he doesn't look like a good player. Do you not agree with this?

Been singing that song a lot longer than the others doon the road from you.

It's called the law of attraction, if we sing it often enough, someone (Hopefully wearing a ref's kit) will eventually come to warm to us, good luck in the next round

Archived