2018 World Cup Qualifying Draw - 25th July

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the European part of the draw (which is on last) is scheduled to start at 5.27pm exactly.

Cheers.

Looking forward to this. Hopefully we get the easiet group possible.

What time's the draw?

Apparently the European part of the draw (which is on last) is scheduled to start at 5.27pm exactly.

If it starts a second either side of 5:27:00pm I'll put my foot through the TV and send FIFA the bill.

Would like to see us get; Portugal, Slovakia, Turkey, Finland and Malta.

There's easier groups, yet it would be a fresh group against sides we either haven't faced before (Slovakia/Turkey) or those we haven't faced in a competitive match for a while.

If it starts a second either side of 5:27:00pm I'll put my foot through the TV and send FIFA the bill.

Unfortunately they won't pay your bill. However,there is a good chance that they will send you $500,000 to promote football in your back garden. You might also get a nice Swiss watch too.

Croatia might not be a bad draw. We beat them home and away last time and they can't be far away from getting punishments of more than one point detected if they keep acting like bellends.

We could spray paint a massive cock n balls* on their pitch, blame them and get them deducted three points. Plan?

*Three hairs on each baw and three dots of spunk included

Sky Sports News from 16:00 - 18:00, apparently. "Extensive coverage" on FIFA.com.

I always end up missing the b*****d anyway :angry:

We could spray paint a massive cock n balls* on their pitch, blame them and get them deducted three points. Plan?

*Three hairs on each baw and three dots of spunk included

Although only depicting one nut would be more symbolic. We could argue that it was clearly a reference to Hitler from the Balkan fascists.

Archived