Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

Nobody want to comment on your centre forward rolling about like a fairy every time somebody goes near him?Unless I've missed something football is a contact sport and yes I agree our captain could have been sent off but wasn't.To say we kicked yous off the park is a joke but what do I know as according to your bench we're nothing but "schemey,weegie b*****ds".Take it geography isn't a strong point thru your way.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody want to comment on your centre forward rolling about like a fairy every time somebody goes near him?Unless I've missed something football is a contact sport and yes I agree our captain could have been sent off but wasn't.To say we kicked yous off the park is a joke but what do I know as according to your bench we're nothing but "schemey,weegie b*****ds".Take it geography isn't a strong point thru your way.

Tried to kick us off the pitch. I can't remember Kieran rolling about the floor. I do remember his goal though.

You can't remember him rolling about?You only see 5 mins of the game?I actually thought after the 1st game we played yous this season that yous would win the league this season and you might well do but I'm doubting it now

You can't remember him rolling about?You only see 5 mins of the game?I actually thought after the 1st game we played yous this season that yous would win the league this season and you might well do but I'm doubting it now

Cool. I hope you get relegated.

And to say elbowing an opponent,intentional or not doesn't merit a foul never mind a red card is laughable.

I spoke to a couple of fauldhouse fans after the game and they said it was never a red card. I don't remember any player protesting to the ref for the red card either but there you go.

The ref was hellish never a red card, and fauldhouse captain shoulda been sent off. Regarding big keiron he's entitled to go down if your back 4 are wacking him at every opportunity & going unpunished. To be fair I thought you did try to play football in forward areas but its obvious that a big part of your game plan is to be aggressive, to put it kindly

Doesnt matter now. We won, have 3 points in the bag and you were lucky we let you off the hook as at 3 nothing up it looked like it was going to be a cricket score to Bonnyrigg. Going down to 10 gave you a lift and made a game of it and at 3-3 I thought we were in big danger of losing so credit to the boys for digging deep.

Stealing pies out a private lounge too! you stay classy lads.......

Stealing pies...oh aye we are well know for that.......I'll let you know I PURCHASED one of you steak pies (well was mostly gravy!) and as for your PRIVATE lounge where the hell was that ?? :thumsup2:thumsup2

Stealing pies...oh aye we are well know for that.......I'll let you know I PURCHASED one of you steak pies (well was mostly gravy!) and as for your PRIVATE lounge where the hell was that ?? :thumsup2:thumsup2

Regardless if your knowing for it or not pretty sad thing to do, the members lounge is next door to the pie hut

Great game for the neutral and certainly better than watching the Hearts game on TV. At 3-0 it looked like a hammering was in order but the penalty (soft in my opinion but a penalty nonetheless) certainly made it a game for the second half. Actually missed the sending off incident so whether it was or wasn't I couldn't say but the guy walking off cheesing probably suggests that it was debatable? At 3-3 I thought Fauldhouse would nick it but fair play for Bonnyrigg pulling it out of the hat.

I've started watching more Junior games than Hearts and must say it's better value and rarely disappoints.

Roll on next week.

Archived