2015/16 Sack Race

2015/16 Sack Race  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canning won't be sacked first. You saw how shite we got under Reid and he somehow managed to stay in a job 2 years after being relegated. I reckon it'll be Locke or McNamara.

Neilson - if Hearts aren't top by the end of October he will be down the road.
Next season is going to be fucking hilarious when 'the' Hearts realise, as virtually everybody has found out before, that promotion is not a cakewalk. Despite it being miles easier these days with the play off.

I predict in 12 months time it will be like 86 all over again, tears and snotters everywhere.

When it all starts going wrong who gets sacked first - Avril or Robbie?

Next season is going to be fucking hilarious when 'the' Hearts realise, as virtually everybody has found out before, that promotion is not a cakewalk. Despite it being miles easier these days with the play off.

I predict in 12 months time it will be like 86 all over again, tears and snotters everywhere.

Archived