Whitehill Welfare Signings

thebinman

What is happening up at rosewell? Has anyone got any light on new signings?

Its been very quiet and the rumour mill saying they haven't signed any quality players!!

Personally i think ww will struggle this season and grant will be first managerial casualty.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right mate. We've only got 4 players and Sir Peter makes 5. Despite his 2 artificial hips and 2 artificial knees he thinks he can do a job in goals. Young Bryan is moving into midfield and we're calling an EGM to try and get the LL registered as a 5 a side competition.

If we don't get that passed then Shanks has got permission from the committee to buy a pair of Timpson's. Bowie and Fairman are lending their weight in midfield and Anne from the pie hut has promised to give up the fags and play centre back wi her man Davie who's getting injections so he can play through the pain barrier.

The good news is you can get WW to win the LL at 500-1 :wink:

What is happening up at rosewell? Has anyone got any light on new signings?

Its been very quiet and the rumour mill saying they haven't signed any quality players!!

Personally i think ww will struggle this season and grant will be first managerial casualty.

:D what is happening at Preston Gala selkirk Vale and unis of Edin and Stirling :D

No much light there either :D

Dinnae you be worried aboot ww away and find oot who Cumbernauld have in their team ;)

You're right mate. We've only got 4 players and Sir Peter makes 5. Despite his 2 artificial hips and 2 artificial knees he thinks he can do a job in goals. Young Bryan is moving into midfield and we're calling an EGM to try and get the LL registered as a 5 a side competition.

If we don't get that passed then Shanks has got permission from the committee to buy a pair of Timpson's. Bowie and Fairman are lending their weight in midfield and Anne from the pie hut has promised to give up the fags and play centre back wi her man Davie who's getting injections so he can play through the pain barrier.

The good news is you can get WW to win the LL at 500-1 :wink:

I thought yous said nae spilling the beans until July 1st ... my bodies in bits with pre-season training.

Heard Wallace has agreed to cut doon from 60 to 50 fags a day and give pre-season a go too. Heard he was out running in Rosewell this morning.

Sorry Rab, it was the paint fumes made me forget. You think your idea of awarding league points for quality of programme is a goer? Could be enough to lift us off bottom.

Sorry Rab, it was the paint fumes made me forget. You think your idea of awarding league points for quality of programme is a goer? Could be enough to lift us off bottom.

It's to be proposed at the next league meeting could keep us off the bottom next season but with all this training and playing don't think we'd have many points for the season after would be battling Spartans for a place in the top 20.

It's to be proposed at the next league meeting could keep us off the bottom next season but with all this training and playing don't think we'd have many points for the season after would be battling Spartans for a place in the top 20.

Grim's that desperate to win the programme award he'll persuade Sammy to trade us some league points.

How the feck will we get a jersey to fit a kangaroo?

We've gone all continental Mantis from a Champions League winning south African last season to a global sensation this season. This is no one off though I've heard he's on loan till October at least .

I don't think you should announce your new Ozzy signing until we guess what it is yet?

I'm expecting some super hand painted programme covers now..

Grimbo

Ps the young Spartans lads are no bad signings, just hope they can adapt to playing on the funny stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

good luck to all the now ex WW players ,

the players coming in from McBookie leagues ( is that a pub league ? ) , bottom of lowland league ( preston they were total psh ) and EOS teams have a big step up to make even if some are from LTHV ,,, BUT GOOD LUCK

Nice to see whitehill thanking players on face book , well done Wayne, Aron, willie Kidd and Danny noon done well for the club .........

Your turn will come - give it a few months :whistle:

good luck to all the now ex WW players ,

the players coming in from McBookie leagues ( is that a pub league ? ) , bottom of lowland league ( preston they were total psh ) and EOS teams have a big step up to make even if some are from LTHV ,,, BUT GOOD LUCK

Hmmmm a 1st post from paleface ??

Let me see who could your other aliases be :D

,,,,, there's a poster on here quite likes his,,,,,,, :D

Nice to see whitehill thanking players on face book , well done Wayne, Aron, willie Kidd and Danny noon done well for the club .........

Fuckin Danny Noon? Danny Fuckin Noon? Him that gave me a sair pus last year? Had tae tell Mary ah walked intae a feckin door. First time ah've been boxin since they Tynie cnuts were tramplin oan ma park.

Ah'll tell ye, that Mickey and that fuckin useless committee have got a lot tae answer fur signing that cnut.

What they peyed fir that useless oabject could have went on a daicent ice maker fir the social club. Come tae think o it, the ice maker wid hae mair pace anaw.

Noo theres work needing done oan ma park. Where's that big miseryguts Wallace. Hidin in the bog haein a chug mair than likely.

Ciao

Pedro

Fuckin Danny Noon? Danny Fuckin Noon? Him that gave me a sair pus last year? Had tae tell Mary ah walked intae a feckin door. First time ah've been boxin since they Tynie cnuts were tramplin oan ma park.

Ah'll tell ye, that Mickey and that fuckin useless committee have got a lot tae answer fur signing that cnut.

What they peyed fir that useless oabject could have went on a daicent ice maker fir the social club. Come tae think o it, the ice maker wid hae mair pace anaw.

Noo theres work needing done oan ma park. Where's that big miseryguts Wallace. Hidin in the bog haein a chug mair than likely.

Ciao

Pedro

That's where all the bog rolls going :lol:

Archived