Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGowan giving Hartley the 'death stare' for making him a sub.

Just watched the highlights on bbc website. The amount of room afforded to gorgeous Greg was embarrassing. Continually just let him run and backed off him.

Gary Locke was right. Killie got what they deserved!

We have now found the ideal position for Stewart. Do not move him from there!

How was the Basque Beckenbauer yesterday?

Shaky at the start. Came onto a game as it went on though. Comfortable with the ball at his feet, and seems to be able to read the game pretty well. Definitely a good option to have going by the way he played.

Shaky at the start. Came onto a game as it went on though. Comfortable with the ball at his feet, and seems to be able to read the game pretty well. Definitely a good option to have going by the way he played.

Good stuff. Really hope he comes good with you guys. Was a fans favourite in no time with us but it's a big step up from the seaside league.

Have any of the Killie folk on here come across the daft Nazi among their support? I make reference to a young chap my crowd met outside Fanny's after the game. Boy was wearing a Killie top and a dirty great swastika tattoo on his left forearm. He was in his early/mid 20s and wasn't shy in sharing highly disturbing opinions when questioned about his choice of ink. Very weird c**t, a definite "no-righter", as we say in Dundee. Boy gave me the heebie-jeebies.

An anomaly among a good support, it must be said. Had a cracking laugh over shared carry outs with some Killie boys on the train back to Glasgow.

Have any of the Killie folk on here come across the daft Nazi among their support? I make reference to a young chap my crowd met outside Fanny's after the game. Boy was wearing a Killie top and a dirty great swastika tattoo on his left forearm. He was in his early/mid 20s and wasn't shy in sharing highly disturbing opinions when questioned about his choice of ink. Very weird c**t, a definite "no-righter", as we say in Dundee. Boy gave me the heebie-jeebies.

An anomaly among a good support, it must be said. Had a cracking laugh over shared carry outs with some Killie boys on the train back to Glasgow.

That's Jamie Hammill.

:o

:P

It's also a poor show from the tattoo artist who agreed to do the job for him. If you're prepared to knock back c***s who are clearly drunk or lack the conviction needed to have Andre the Giant smoking a bong inked on their forehead then surely you have to say no to a swastika job. That's dirty money.

Killie fans: we were early to the game on Saturday so we took a wander round the ground to kill some time and to see the stadium from another view. Do you have to put up with that mad God fearing bible thumper on the mic every week or was that a one off?

Apologies to the Dundee fans I laughed at for suggesting you could come 3rd. That's the best team performance I've seen a Rugby Park for years. I found myself applauding 3 of your goals and it's quite rare that I'll do that. Best of luck for the season guys, I think you'll do very well.

Wow, Killie were truly awful. Locke didn't cover himself in glory in the interview either. I can imagine him, Fat Boyd and Elbows kicking back with a carry-oot while the others sweat it in the gym.

Really expected us to do a wee bit better than that if im honest.

But hats off to Dundee, really well organised unit and did everything we didn't. Closed down from the front, putting defenders under pressure, passed it in wee triangles giving the midfielders the runaround and scored some good goals. The crazy loop pass for the 3rd i almost applauded.

Killie were woeful, the young lad Findlay was way out his depth, looked nervous everytime he got the ball and almost lost it coming out of defence. Ashcroft might be better choice next match.

Hamill and Robinson stood right next to each other first half. Didn't stagger themselves light you should in a midfield, just meant that 1 pass took out both of them and that happened all too often.

Magennis looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

Johnston was ineffective...again. I don't understand how we have Mckenzie playing majority of pre-season games, scores 3 or 4 goals then is dropped for first game?!

Connolly was playing fine but he left the gap for the 3rd goal.

Higginbotham was trying too hard and trying to do everything himself cost us the 4th.

Ohara for Hamill needs to be a change for next week. He looked confident on ball when he came on and looks a lot stronger this year so held his own.

the young lad Findlay was way out his depth I think this is unfair. He had an OK game considering he had no left back or cover in front of him for most of it.

Hamill and Robinson stood right next to each other first half. Agreed. Hamill in particular was very immobile and should never have started.

Magennis looked like a rabbit in the headlights. Agreed. Completely the wrong position for him and he was utterly ineffectual.

Johnston was ineffective...again. Agreed. Hopeless and as soon as we can ship him out the better.

Connolly was playing fine but he left the gap for the 3rd goal. Not really fair. The gap between centre halves was hardly his fault and by this point we were well beaten.

Higginbotham was trying too hard and trying to do everything himself cost us the 4th. He was one of the only players who showed a bit of passion all day for us. Pass marks from me.

Ohara for Hamill needs to be a change for next week. Absolutely! I was calling for this all week along with McKenzie for Johnston.

Archived