News kits

I'm doing kit graphics for the Airdrie site, which I'll upload here if anybody wants them for avatars etc. If folk could post pics of your club's new strips (or let me know if they're staying the same) it would be appreciated. Cheers.

airdrieonians1_zps55ohvhvz.pngairdrieonians2%20copy_zpsjyrztpr6.pngalbionrovers1_zpspd4ohbaw.pngalbionrovers2%20copy_zpssfmr8wud.pngayrunited1_zps2rie5xms.pngayrunited2_zpswuzkxs0a.pngbrechin1%20copy_zpsssmw2hsd.pngbrechin2%20copy_zpszvklgngd.pngcowdenbeath1%20copy_zpstytdraor.pngcowdenbeath2%20copy_zpsha1yvw8r.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our kits are revealed a week today at an event in the town. I can barely contain my excitement (although I am actually going to the event despite my sarcasm).

Jealous of Peterhead strips . Would like the same but sky blue obviously

Aye we have got it right going with Adidas, had a few nice kits now that are much better than our old Umbro ones.

Aye it is, I am away for my season ticket this week and will be picking up that as well. Last seasons away was cracking as well.

Picked up mine on weds,ill not be up until the season starts and i really really want the away top :(

Stranraer Blue Home Kit & White 3rd Kit remain unchanged from last season.

Lime Green away kit is replaced by a Shocking Orange number which I've emailed to you El Gringo as previous years.

:)

These aren't confirmed as ours haven't been released yet but going off teaser images, these look like good shouts to be our home and away kits.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435525595.697331.jpg

That is definitely them, except The Purvis Group won't be our main sponsor. I'm hoping the Joma logo isn't gold on the home top, looks stupid.

Archived