Gartcairn v st rochs

MollyDolly

I attended this game out of curiosity! Was clearly just gartcairn players/trialists getting some game time! Think if you actually read the twitter where this has stemmed from is st rochs actually stating that bounce games are also frowned upon! This was no more than a glorified training session why someone has found that a thread be started baffles me! 1 manager dictating both teams.......training game!

I would be amazed if the candy were involved in this. on the other hand we have someone with previous for telling porkies/half truths. maybe army isnt allowed to tell us yet. i cant understand why army needed someone to tell him the rules when the Gartcairn delegate told the whole room the other night at west agm that he knows the constitution of the amatuers and juniors inside and out. a wee bit of humility please would be welcome and Gartcairn need to get their act together before they piss on their chips before they even get started in the junior game. werent they involved in something like this before with the newmains players and management. I think we will all have to keep a wee eye on this lot. I hope someone from the candy can clear this up as I know who I would believe. on another note my nephew is a member of their academy and his da is gonna demand to know if they are funding the juniors with academy money. surely not?

I got turned away because the crowd was too big. Rumour outside was that Gartcairn had signed David Beckham. Posh Spice was at at Airdrie Fair Day yesterday and said she was hoping to stay in Cairnhill, but would take Clarkston, if she could get a back and front door.

Archived