Scottish Non-League Programme of the Year 2014-15 - Results

Burnie_man

Davy very similar to our programmes from the Cup vs SPFL opposition, I don't remember seeing yours? You set 'em up & I'll hit 'em! :thumsup2

Grimbo

Not sure Davy is actually a city fan- he was a big lawson fan a few months back too.

However, cup runs are down to who you get grim. Auchinleck Talbot played at tynecastle a few years back without getting as far as you guys did this year- as did meadow XI when they went to easter road. Provided that the two weakest teams in each round were drawn against each other theres a possibility of a mid table EoS side making the fifth round of the draw was right.

Not sure Davy is actually a city fan- he was a big lawson fan a few months back too.

However, cup runs are down to who you get grim. Auchinleck Talbot played at tynecastle a few years back without getting as far as you guys did this year- as did meadow XI when they went to easter road. Provided that the two weakest teams in each round were drawn against each other theres a possibility of a mid table EoS side making the fifth round of the draw was right.

I know Mickey personally doesnt mean im a WW man does it? Great guy and still a good baller!

I tried, I had no experience of using the programme and used Curtis to design it to get things looking better. I've not handed it over as I'm stepping away from my role with the club and someone better than me will be targeting a top 10 position next season!

Jamie does a cracking job, all that copy pasting from week to week must take up loads of time :P (he knows I'm joking!!)

:lol: cheers Simps!

I thought about trying Curtis too think their stuff looks good and it would be great getting the layout etc done and just submitting content. Biggest problem I've got is making the early print deadline I'm always doing it at the last minute. It's also handy for us getting them printed on the Saturday morning with the weather in winter especially.

I'm sure your new replacement will do a reasonable job :P

I heard Jamie would have been first, but somebody sent in a sample from the week he was in Liverpool for a noon kickoff, and I stapled them :lol:

:lol: ... classic case of do a job badly enough and never get asked again Mantis ... your aims terrible :P

Great work Burnie, and delighted Selkirk were tied with Spartans and Gretna as I have always rated their programmes highly.

Selkirk FC used Curtis and scored well on design this time.

Need to be more current and up to date with content and a bit less retrospective though!

Burnie, just for clarity....did anyone pay you to mark us down?

Did I not complete the paperwork right?

You mistakenly used fivers to pack the programmes, not tenners which provide better protection.

Great work Burnie, and delighted Selkirk were tied with Spartans and Gretna as I have always rated their programmes highly.

Selkirk FC used Curtis and scored well on design this time.

Need to be more current and up to date with content and a bit less retrospective though!

I like the look of the Selkirk programme, and Curtis also do the Aberdeen programme which is the best in Scotland.

How many of these 40 grounds have you been at?

I know Rab will have probably done them all but I'm asking the normals?

I'll give my total on Saturday.

Grimbo

Of the grounds on the list grim I've been to 19 ( all to play). Not counting those I've been to without actually at a match ( meetings etc) as there's another four.

Of the grounds on the list grim I've been to 19 ( all to play). Not counting those I've been to without actually at a match ( meetings etc) as there's another four.

Oh you've well beat me SN, come Saturday I'll be up to 11. So who did you play for & when? Have I seen you play or was it before my time?

Grimbo

23 grounds for me. Would have been 24 but I missed City's trip to Heston a few seasons back. On the other hand Heston now share Palmerston and I've been there to see Queen of the South..

Oh you've well beat me SN, come Saturday I'll be up to 11. So who did you play for & when? Have I seen you play or was it before my time?

Grimbo

Before your time grimbo. My grounds are a combination of the full house- LL, EoS, sos, HL and the juniors. I liked to get around in my playing days ;-)

Archived