Championship Fantasy Football 2015/16

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok folks, I've had a wee chat with SLJ who seems to have been working really hard at organising both a Prem and Champ fantasy league, using an external website. I believe the Prem one was a great success last year...the Champ one collapsed, but was being run by someone else, who was charging an entry fee. As far as I am aware, this season's one will be free to enter...I've offered my assistance to SLJ and am awaiting a reply. More news to come...

Ok folks, I've had a wee chat with SLJ who seems to have been working really hard at organising both a Prem and Champ fantasy league, using an external website. I believe the Prem one was a great success last year...the Champ one collapsed, but was being run by someone else, who was charging an entry fee. As far as I am aware, this season's one will be free to enter...I've offered my assistance to SLJ and am awaiting a reply. More news to come...

Brilliant I gave up on the Orem one last year as I didn't know enough about all the players so hopefully the championship one will surface

Brilliant I gave up on the Orem one last year as I didn't know enough about all the players so hopefully the championship one will surface

Yep, it's definitely on. SLJ will be setting it up and I will be giving a hand in running it. More news r.e. rules, regulations blah blah blah coming next week.

Team sheets are currently being put together (even though the transfer window is still in full swing, I want to get an idea of who's coming and going). Doing the ones for Alloa, Dumbarton and Falkirk today. Have asked a couple of questions on the Confirmed Squad Lists thread, if anyone is able to answer them?

Cheers,

TOF

Team sheets are currently being put together (even though the transfer window is still in full swing, I want to get an idea of who's coming and going). Doing the ones for Alloa, Dumbarton and Falkirk today. Have asked a couple of questions on the Confirmed Squad Lists thread, if anyone is able to answer them?

Cheers,

TOF

I've replied to your Alloa one

Archived