Championship Fantasy Football 2015/16

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Evening all. Whilst glancing at the Prem forum recently I noticed that there was a fantasy football thread last season and thought it might be a laugh for us to have one down here this season. I've got a bit of time on my hands these days, what with the laidback expat lifestyle and all...not entirely sure how its organized at the mo, but just wanted to gauge people's reactions first. If its something that folk would fancy, I'll do a bit research and see what I can come up with.

Cheers,
TOF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just come to my attention that there may be an esteemed poster named SLJ who usually likes doing these things. SLJ...please make yourself known to the relevant authorities.

I believe he did something similar through an external website? Mine wouldn't be so fancy: amateurish excel spreadsheet, brightly-colored highlighting and the like.

Ok, first things first...we need a League name. Please see some half-hearted options in the poll above. Any other suggestions, please write in the thread.

What poll I can't see one

ETA its come up now

I'd be interested, SLJ has posted in the spl one that he'll be doing that again and also be looking into a championship one. You should message him as the website he used last year was really good.

Archived