West central 1st Div 2015/2016

wishawloyal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roch park will be a difficult place to go as there supporters are quite loud, politically minded and sometimes intimidating. Who needs smoke bombs, songs about ireland and banners/flags of political agendas...not welcome in the juniors....Johnston burgh seem to be going about there business quietly with signings but will struggle if they adopt the same as theyve done for yrs by saying there parks not playable. Rossvale are another team going about business quietly and again playing at p-hill pk. Won the league at a canter but struggled with last 3 games as the pressure was lifted....gonna be interesting times ahead for all 3 I just mentioned. Think Maryhill will be challenging for the title.

Geez peace atmosphere @ roch games is good for game ... People like u would get football stopped

Mr dazzle u r an aboulste d***head do u watch the roch ? No a heard u got the boot fae the roch that's y u have an agenda against our club the FORZA as they r known r not all young boys there is all ages in there and they create a fantastic atmosphere and bring money into the club unlike wen u were there home and away they support the team and have been a credit to the club and will b a credit this season to

Mr Dazzle

Why ask a question that you go on to answer yourself?

I do think you have agenda against our club

Guys comments like Pele are coming from football guys who are basing thier opinion on football matters and he is correct we will be favourites to go back down but we have a group of fans who have been been recognised in a positive way by other clubs - they even got recognised in Scottish Parliment for the work they done for food banks earlier in season

Me Dazzle let us be mate if you are right about our supporters being intimidating or offensive I am sure that our opponents in Division 1 will inform the authorities - to be honest I really don't see that happening

What is your ne anyway - happy to invite you up to St Rochs for a game

PS I am Andy (manager of St Roch's)

What's this forza pish :1eye , its a wee junior team from garngard doing just fine thats obvious but this forza pish :lol: maybe i am just getting auld i dunno :rolleyes: .

Well said Jimmymac and as you said the forza are a credit to the club go and support the team Hail rain or snow

What about when it's sunny ?

That's the kind of thing that will bring young supporters back to junior football atmosphere flags etc not standing in silence that's not what footballs about

Nothing wrong with somebody watching the game quietly minding their own business munching on a pie and sipping on a bovril or tea. Just as much of a supporter as someone who jumps about waving a flag .

Brian me and you are getting to an age that a pie and a quite 90 minute suits just fine - don't think I have the energy anymore to sign for 90 minutes but fair play but what is this sunshine thing you speak of?

No we sunbath smartarse

So in the nice weather you sunbathe, wave a flag ,sunbathe set off a smoke bomb , more sunbatehing sing a song , sunbathe even more shout and scream , then more sunbathing .

Brian me and you are getting to an age that a pie and a quite 90 minute suits just fine - don't think I have the energy anymore to sign for 90 minutes but fair play but what is this sunshine thing you speak of?

Hold on a second mate , think i am still a good bit younger than you :P

Aye thts about right

Just at it pal , good luck to st rochs this season , a remember going there 20 years ago when times were really hard for them , good to see them with so much support and what looks like a positive future.

Archived