West central 1st Div 2015/2016

wishawloyal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good signing I was disappointed to see him leave. Great target man who can hold the ball up well and bring others into the game. Don't expect him to run into channels or anything but put the ball in the box and 9 times out of 10 he'll win it. Wish him all the best.

Rossvale will do well and will be roundabout promotion. Think Johnstone and The Roch will be mid table bottom half. Can see there being a few surprises in this league and it will be very competitive. In my opinion, Carluke could do well alongside Thorniewood. For me, the ones to watch are Wishaw. Judging by the end of season form it looks like they have settled under the new management and could possibly kick on. Should be an interesting season.

The roch park will be a difficult place to go as there supporters are quite loud, politically minded and sometimes intimidating. Who needs smoke bombs, songs about ireland and banners/flags of political agendas...not welcome in the juniors....Johnston burgh seem to be going about there business quietly with signings but will struggle if they adopt the same as theyve done for yrs by saying there parks not playable. Rossvale are another team going about business quietly and again playing at p-hill pk. Won the league at a canter but struggled with last 3 games as the pressure was lifted....gonna be interesting times ahead for all 3 I just mentioned. Think Maryhill will be challenging for the title.

None of the banners are offensive and songs about Ireland???? Go and watch the roch regular fans are great create a good atmosphere more fans should create tht atmosphere would be good for junior football

None of the banners are offensive and songs about Ireland???? Go and watch the roch regular fans are great create a good atmosphere more fans should create tht atmosphere would be good for junior football

seen the Roch a few times and as a rangers fan they ain't offensive in anyway shape or form. I welcome them to fullarton park smoke bombs and all it creates a cracking atmosphere.

same when the roch,,,came to the ants,,,,young boys that follow them,,,created a great atmosphere mr dazzle,,,,,,,,we are trying to encpeople back to ourage, juniors so why say the roch fly flags that have no place in the juniors,,,,,,,,what flags are offensive,,,,,cos ave never ever seen any country,s flag,,,any were in the world be offensive,,,

Well said Connelly thanks just fans enjoying themselves and creating a good atmosphere

keep it going pal. For me its great to play in games where there's banter and smoke bombs ect would rather that than two old guys and a dog

Archived