West central 1st Div 2015/2016

wishawloyal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a hard one to call as think it will be a very tough League. Both the relegated clubs will want to challenge to go straight back up although it's not easy as Lesmahagow and Renfrew proved last year, and they will both be looking to improve on a disappointing mid table finish. The promoted teams will want to continue there momentum and challenge to go up again. Think Maryhill are best placed of the teams that missed out last season.

Only saw Thorniewood once last season against a weakened Larkhall side and can't say I saw much that worried me but that was only one game. Larkhall will definitely be improved next season and will hopefully make a push into the top half of the table and then we'll see where it goes from there.

Only saw Thorniewood once last season against a weakened Larkhall side and can't say I saw much that worried me but that was only one game. Larkhall will definitely be improved next season and will hopefully make a push into the top half of the table and then we'll see where it goes from there.

I thought Gracie (sp?) was moving on?.Always impressed with him.

Its going to be an interesting league this year there is a handful of teams that could potrntially do well. For me i think the gow maryhill thorniewood will b there or thereabouts. Rossvale and st rochs will struggle imo but you never know.

Archived