All Hurlford United chat 2015/16

The'FORD

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt blame the pitch and agree hurlford deserved there win yesterday just said there will be no football played on that pitch next week

Agree. Looking at the pitch at full time its difficult to see how we could play on it next Saturday.

Don't understand why killiepiyo would play Billy connelly at end off highlights is he having a go at our park

Having look at the highlights I would say yes he was. Him being an ex Hurlford committee man should know all the problems Hurlford have had with their pitch.

Would have been allowed to film in the tower if he had asked didn't !

So Hurlford hadn't said after the draw I was welcome to use it?? interesting. What i think happened was the bitter gentleman saw the warm embrace I got from a lot of people in the club house and had a bit of a melt down.   

Always look in ur rear view mirror before opening your car door killiepiyo.

Tell the brother in law I was asking after him. 

The club have announced that there will be another meet n greet similar to the one held at Blair Park in December. With start time and full details still to be confirmed it is expected to be the same format (drink, pie and raffle etc). The event will take place on Sunday 24th of April and names can be registered by contacting John Sibbald on 07788594860.

Forthcoming League fixtures are:

Saturday 19th March

Hurlford Utd v Kilbirnie Ladeside (2pm kick off)

Saturday 26th March

Hurlford Utd v Shettleston (2pm kick off)

Dates for the ETHXenergy Scottish cup semi final will be on the following dates:

1st leg: 9th/ 10th April

2nd leg: 16th/ 17th April

Cmon The'FORD

The club have announced that there will be another meet n greet similar to the one held at Blair Park in December. With start time and full details still to be confirmed it is expected to be the same format (drink, pie and raffle etc). The event will take place on Sunday 24th of April and names can be registered by contacting John Sibbald on 07788594860.

Forthcoming League fixtures are:

Saturday 19th March

Hurlford Utd v Kilbirnie Ladeside (2pm kick off)

Saturday 26th March

Hurlford Utd v Shettleston (2pm kick off)

Dates for the ETHXenergy Scottish cup semi final will be on the following dates:

1st leg: 9th/ 10th April

2nd leg: 16th/ 17th April

Cmon The'FORD

qhens the draw

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I thought it was a dig at the wee diving No 10 who seemed to fall down with every affliction under the sun every time a Talbot player went near him.

Rosco does go down easily. Still your full back Lyle made it it even easier for him to go when he straight armed him across the face. Camera caught it quite nicely too.

First goal did look border line offside in the highlights. Don't think many players appealed for it though. White was too busy ripping into Pope for not stopping the cross.

Lyle hardly touched him and he went down as if he had been smashed in the face by a sledgehammer.

First was offside, nothing borderline about it and as for the penalty that looked like a dive to me.

Ah. Well. If that's what you want to believe.

Archived