Prices

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got fed up taking 2nd prize in the Mantlepiece Cup. ;-)

Tried to take a tenner off me when i should of been getting in for nothing.

The least we can do. Wouldn't want them walking would we?

267 mate tell them, they will pass for a half fare to main street , if driver asks just say born 2000 Mr

267 mate tell them, they will pass for a half fare to main street , if driver asks just say born 2000 Mr

Messi would definitely get a half fare. I'm still chuckling at him asking me to go in for his carry-out after the game at Largs, as he was certain he'd be asked for i.d. :-)

Messi would definitely get a half fare. I'm still chuckling at him asking me to go in for his carry-out after the game at Largs, as he was certain he'd be asked for i.d. :-)

Tut tut if you did being a responsible committee man.

Back prices Pollok is defiantly one of the grounds where there is a good even split of full paying and concessions,

If it's six quid the gateman might find himself under a bit of pressure if a big crowd is waiting to get in cause he is having to dish out more change than usual.

Exact money please folks help these poor souls out.

Hawf the folk oan here Larky would end up way a restraining order if they went anywhere near weemins fitba fawr too many deviants frequent this forum. :P:lol:

:-) enjoy your summer HB. Things are starting to look a bit better for your wee team in Govan. :-)

Guest svejk

Price increase to £6 in the Super League and £5 in the District unanimously agreed at the West AGM tonight. Motion to change starting date from 3rd Saturday in July to 1st Saturday in July defeated.

Price increase to £6 in the Super League and £5 in the District unanimously agreed at the West AGM tonight. Motion to change starting date from 3rd Saturday in July to 1st Saturday in July defeated.

Agree with the second part, no real problem with price increase , just don't see it making a big difference to most teams.Bonus least our super league football is now more expensive than the ladies football ha.

Long overdue

Agreed although the only problem could be the guys who are stuck behind a turnstile and after every £6 exchanged means you are constantly losing 4 pounds in coinage per change for every tenner as opposed to a £5 note being fired back .

Maybe best to ask the guys with £10 notes to give you an extra pound to give them back a £5 note.

Archived