Beith Juniors 15/16

stumpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why what has he done to you? Again you can hide behind your computer, that whats wrong on here, people cant back up their actions, by the way if budgiue chuckes it we would take him in a minute, at least we would be in the top league. May be now you have been outed the peasy coach will chat to you lol, but you do seem to have issues?

why what has he done to you? Again you can hide behind your computer, that whats wrong on here, people cant back up their actions, by the way if budgiue chuckes it we would take him in a minute, at least we would be in the top league. May be now you have been outed the peasy coach will chat to you lol, but you do seem to have issues?

And in English please ?

Yes he was mate and what a kicker of a ball he is eh ??

Problem is he's a better footballer than many of our outfield players is shay ;)

Pop into Bellsdale in the future and make yourself known :)

Years of booting into our famed constant wind has made his kicking excellent. Very calm on the ball as well, he'll do very well for you I'd imagine.

I'll say hi if I can get down, good luck for the rest of the season :)

Good reply the guy was standing two feet from you today after the game and you didn't challenge him then. Twice I've mentioned your managers lack of coaching today and both times you've neglected to comment.

Eh two feet from me ???:lol::lol:

He was about twenty yards away and myself and a few other fans exchanged verbals with him and that was it :lol:

Game over and we move on , you are slightly obsessed here and as said I'm away to enjoy my night :)

Archived