Beith Juniors 15/16

stumpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I enjoyed that game today although felt that Beith threw it away. The Petershill equaliser was probably their only chance of the second half. It was an awful goal to lose. Until then Beith were comfortable and maybe relaxed a bit too much I felt.

The stadium is a really tidy looking place, very well maintained and the pitch looked great.

Was it a punch that the Petershill player got sent off for? I was watching the ball so just missed it. Saw the Beith player covered in blood afterwards though.

I enjoyed that game today although felt that Beith threw it away. The Petershill equaliser was probably their only chance of the second half. It was an awful goal to lose. Until then Beith were comfortable and maybe relaxed a bit too much I felt.

The stadium is a really tidy looking place, very well maintained and the pitch looked great.

Was it a punch that the Petershill player got sent off for? I was watching the ball so just missed it. Saw the Beith player covered in blood afterwards though.

So bloody frustrating today ( pardon the pun) .

Saw the peasy guy lashing out and div came off bloodied , I honestly think the red card and div having to come off hindered us as he was playing well.

We should have been 3 or 4 up after 15 minutes but never took our chances .

2nd half felt like a defeat in it ending up a draw. :(

Can't believe the peasy elf of a manager was up at the ref at full time but nothing surprises me about him anymore.

Peasy stole a draw today. We maybe didn't deserve it but after playing the last half hour with ten men it's a great point. Wee Johnny must be raging after watching us twice this week and still couldn't work out how to beat us. You might slate Willie Paterson but at least he'll stand on the touchline for the whole game. Wee Johnny hides at the back until Beith are winning then he comes out on the touchline and starts shouting.

Peasy stole a draw today. We maybe didn't deserve it but after playing the last half hour with ten men it's a great point. Wee Johnny must be raging after watching us twice this week and still couldn't work out how to beat us. You might slate Willie Paterson but at least he'll stand on the touchline for the whole game. Wee Johnny hides at the back until Beith are winning then he comes out on the touchline and starts shouting.

To be honest it's nothing to do with watching anyone any amount of times.

If we took our early chances it would have been 4-1 but we never.

You can watch any team any amount of times but it's all about on the day , we never took our chances or numerical advantage and peasy scored a good late goal .

We Move onto next week.

Was at the game today and was impressed with the setup with the pitch looking well.

There was no punch thrown today it was a high ball in the box with both players eyes on the ball and unfortunately the Beith player got caught and his head was cut. There was no intent which I'm led to believe was the view of the Beith management team as well. The referee wasn't even going to send the player off until he seen the blood. I'm sure if you ask the player as well he would tell you that no punch was thrown. Must say the referee was very poor and gave a shocking decision in the first half which stopped a great scoring opportunity for Beith.

Beith were the far better team and deserved the 3 points today but sat back when Peasy went down to 10 men and lost a late goal which was taken well by Daly.

Got to say the Peasy management made a big mistake today with the team selection. I know they have got a semi final on Wednesday night but they should have started with strongest team for the first league game of the season.

All the best to Beith for the rest of the season.

The sending off was never a deliberate elbow. The Beith player even said it himself after the game. As for the penalty. What part of the ball did Sheridan play. It was a definite penalty as he fouled the player trying to get the ball. I was standing right beside it.

The sending off was never a deliberate elbow. The Beith player even said it himself after the game. As for the penalty. What part of the ball did Sheridan play. It was a definite penalty as he fouled the player trying to get the ball. I was standing right beside it.

Shez couldn't play the ball as he was fouled himself.

Grindlay playing for your lot today, Hertha? Hoping to get along and see the big guy in action this season.

Yes he was mate and what a kicker of a ball he is eh ??

Problem is he's a better footballer than many of our outfield players is shay ;)

Pop into Bellsdale in the future and make yourself known :)

Archived