Beith Juniors 15/16

stumpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of player is Joe Bradley? He's signed for QP.

Technically he's excellent and can play on either wing but maybe he's better used in a free role behind the strikers and also drifting out to the wings to pick the ball up and get at opponents .

On his day he's a delight to watch and Hamden will suit him.

Am sure he's training to get his fitness back n if it does come back there will be a contract there for him

I like Stuart and he's a smashing guy with a great attitude and he was our player of the year two years ago.

Never shirks a challenge and keeps it simple, I would have no qualms at all if Stuart stayed with us but we are looking very midfield heavy this coming season.

Who are the goalkeepers you had last season and have now ? Are any of them staying or are they moving on ?

Stu will end up at Gartcairn. They are snapping up everybody just now with crazy money and rumour has it they are in advanced talks with Gareth Bale.

Who are the goalkeepers you had last season and have now ? Are any of them staying or are they moving on ?

Stu will end up at Gartcairn. They are snapping up everybody just now with crazy money and rumour has it they are in advanced talks with Gareth Bale.

Adam strain was our goalie last season and I reckon he will be signing for a team not far from Beith next season who are a nearby Ayrshire rival :huh:

Archived