Game yer most looking forward to...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big Ne'rday derby with local rivals Livingston.

I know there aren't many good options for you but I would have thought there were better options than ourselves considering we have Falkirk and Hibs very nearby. St. Mirren away and Queen of the South at home over Christmas is taking the piss.

Our season's bookended by second and penultimate games against the Rangers - not looking forward to them, but the scorelines of those alone might give an insight as to how the season's gone for both teams.

We've got Dumbarton in our final game too, which might end up being similarly important to last season's final Cowdenbeath game. Not looking forward to that either. In fact, just wake me up in May :P

Why would I be embarrassed about football?

Because you're a Hibs fan?.......... :)

As for the game I am anticipating the most, it's the game Rangers are so far ahead of Hibs that it's mathematically impossible for them to win the Championship.

As for the game I am anticipating the most, it's the game Rangers are so far ahead of Hibs that it's mathematically impossible for them to win the Championship.

So August the 22nd

... Leaving St Mirren and Falkirk in a two-way fight for the title. I like your thinking.

Why would anyone get embarrassed about football, I don't get it. It's only game :lol:

Unless my team died, then I might be embarrassed :)

Why would anyone get embarrassed about football, I don't get it. It's only game :lol:

Unless my team died, then I might be embarrassed :)

I don't get embarrassed either. It's only a game, as you say.

When Rangers embarrass themselves, I do get embarrassed for them however, but certainly not for myself.

There's a difference. :)

I'm sure you can empathise, as Hibs continuously embarrass themselves.

So August the 22nd

Technically yes!....

We'll definitely have a comfortable lead by Christmas. Enough to question how many points Rangers will win the league by?, rather than who will win the league?..

I don't get embarrassed either. It's only a game, as you say.

When Rangers embarrass themselves, I do get embarrassed for them however, but certainly not for myself.

There's a difference. :)

I'm sure you can empathise, as Hibs continuously embarrass themselves.

Technically yes!....

We'll definitely have a comfortable lead by Christmas. Enough to question how many points Rangers will win the league by?, rather than who will win the league?..

I don't get embarrassed, it's only football :lol:

Looking forward to the opening game against Rangers so that we can put the car crash of a match thread to rest.

I'm also looking forward to a game against Alloa so I can try and spot BFTD in the crowd.

Archived