Threads

pheasant plucker

I don't read the individual club threads unless my team is about to play them or have just played them. I'm not a fan of the club threads, but I know others are.

I don't like them .

It basically is sub forums within a forum .

Appreciate lots of clubs don't have their own forums but this place for me is all about one forum for everyone to talk within and not to sneak away into individual sub forums .

I don't like them .

Appreciate lots of clubs don't have their own forums but this place for me is all about one forum for everyone to talk within and not to sneak away into individual sub forums .

I would tend to agree.

I don't like them .

agree 100%. Absolutely no need for them. Clubs should create their own forum for their own clubs discussion.

17 club threads on the first two pages is a bit much but at the end of the day you can't stop people jumping on the bandwagon. Think there is a place for some of them for certain 'bigger' clubs who don't have their own forum or guestbook like boness or Kelty and a couple of others but many of them are a bit needless.

I don't mind league threads they are a good read and a good place for fans of all clubs in a league to go.

Archived