Official Clydebank 15/16 Thread

BankieBear

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clydebank are flying just now. The players we have bought in are playing great. The football is good and the way the team are fighting for everything and really showing great desire is the best aspect.

Really positive about the season ahead.

Glasgow Perthshire were lucky it was 7. If it wasn't for banking being a bit wasteful and a few choice offside calls it could of been 10+.

A lot of teams do. See the video sticky at the top. Our guys are really stepping up to the plate this season though

Just need to start paying them a wee fee now bill for all that hard work.

Slow motion noise is something that irks me as well - it's why I used to just split the video and music tracks when editing for footage with replays, that way the sound stays consistant as it is on highlights you'd see on Match of the Day for instance. I'm also not sure how much slow-motion Ross uses in replays, but as I can film in 60 frames per second (as can Ross I believe) then I just used to slow it down by exactly 50% - meaning it's perfectly smooth slow-motion replays. That involves using video envelopes though and keyframes, it's a bit fiddly to get the hang of at first.

That's just my personal feelings though, and everyone will have their own likes and dislikes of what they'd like to see in these highlights. I'm just happy the wee man's eager to do the editing, my editing days appear to be over for now at least so Ross editing with my footage also is not only adding a professional touch to the highlights with multi-angles, but also doing me a massive favour not having editing headaches at my end!

Archived