Rangers v St Mirren

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too shabby, chap. Obviously a wee bit less happy than you and yer mob but you deservedly handed us our arses.

How do you think The Well are shaping up for the new season?

I can imagine, it was quite the pumping.

I'd imagine preparations for our title bid are well under way but I can't say I have paid much attention thus far.

Risky of the Sevconians to a) start a thread and b) have a mental breakdown about an event that their club might not actually be around to contest.

Right chaps. Stop being reasonable and enjoying yourselves. Here's Tonny to put us right.

BTW when he said, "an event that their club might not actually be around to contest" he actually meant something different.

I'd imagine preparations for our title bid are well under way but I can't say I have paid much attention thus far.

Props for 'title bid'.

No issue with, " I can't say I have paid much attention thus far." You're like the rest. Fretting about Rangers ;)

You'll always be my wee team mate.

No Surrender.

Aye, we always get along well. Best wishes to Motherwell for the new season.

Look at this absolute carrot:

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

All right Thonny? Coming on to a Midden thread to stick up for your big team? Just how much did that stick in yer craw?

Aye, we always get along well. Best wishes to Motherwell for the new season.

Look at this absolute carrot:

All right Thonny? Coming on to a Midden thread to stick up for your big team? Just how much did that stick in yer craw?

Thanks for selecting Option B on the set menu:

Risky of the Sevconians to a) start a thread and b) have a mental breakdown about an event that their club might not actually be around to contest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What an absolute embarrassment of a "catchphrase"!

A cringeworthy effort from a Junior cretin with an entirely predictable penchant for the Sevco boaby.

Junior football. :lol:

A cringeworthy effort from a Junior cretin with an entirely predictable penchant for the Sevco boaby.

Junior football. :lol:

I ken you say the same shite on all threads.....but can you move aside from this yin and stop making every thread about you?

Archived